Hatsune Miku x Balloon Boy

Hatsune Miku just got off stage after a tough and sweaty show. She dripping and pouring with sweat, but that wasn't going to be the end of her cardio workout. A few hours later in her waiting room, she was filing through her usual confession letters from countless fans. Pfft, pathetic horny neckbeards back again for her 2d body. Men are such pigs.

Her manager walks into her waiting room 

M: Hey how're the letters going?

HM: Ugh, the usual. These disgusting fools really think they can swoon me like some kinda Romeo! As if I'm some helpless woman. God this is truly disgusting. Men need to learn boundaries and learn to respect women's ability to rely on themselves, just because a woman doesn't have a man doesn't mean that such said woman needs one to help her through the night. It's truly disgusting and I hate men so much.

M: Yeah I hate men, fuck men.
HM: Dude, you actually fuck men though, so the meaning is different for you.
M: Heheh yeah.
HM: Get the fuck out.

The manager gets the fuck out

HM: *starts humming Lucky⭐Orb* Hm? W-WHAT IS THIS LETETER???? 

HM: THIS LOOKS LIKE IT'S BEEN WRITTEN BY A CHILD??? Hmph~! Well it could be good

Hatsuen Miuk openens up the lettur and it plays a balloon man laughter sound. 

HM: ACK! ~That's so creeeeepy~ :c

Hat sue n ukiM flips the letter and plays the balloon males "hello" sound from fnaf.

HM: Who is this fucker? Don't forget viewers! Sending people cryptic and weird letters is not romantic or cool at all! Don't do it!

She reads through it and starts to blush a little. The letter reads:

           Hello,

You don't know me Hatsune Miku, but I know you. I am Balloon Boy, but all my animetronic friends call me BB for short (teehee i said anime instead of animitronic). So you can call me BB as well. I was thinking, since you are such pretty lady and sing very nicely, wil u b BB's mommy?...Haha if you want to though or something. My mom's a bitch. She's a drunk, a whore, and she doesn't feed me. Please take me in.

                                                                                                          Love, BB

What. The fuck. who writes this kinda shit? Oh right, me. Hatsune Miku the next day goes to file a lawsuit against BB's mom for not being a suitable parent. She wins the case by a large margin and takes home BB. 

HM: You better be grateful that such a famous person such as myself gets to be your mother. 
BB: Teehee I am. But I wanna be more than just your son!
HM: Pardon? 
BB: I want sex, I've been craving the touch of a woman for the last 80 years that I've been sexually neglected. My name may be Balloon Child, but trusut me, I am no boy. I want sex mother, I crave sex. 
HM: w-WHAAAAAA!

Ballon Boy starts to crawl up Hatsune Miku in the car, and he manages to get into her shirt. 

HM: GAH! GET OUTTA THERE

Hatsune Miku drifts off the road and crashes into a tree.

Dazed, everything is dark, but you see the figure of a child with a smile on his face. You see him drift away.

HM: Hmnnngrhhh, where am I. What happened?
BB: Don't worry sweety, I'll take care of you...................................................................................
HM: ok

Balloon Boy sticks his Balloon and Boy does it not fit into Hatsune Miku's virtual pussy. He start to reach for her tits, but then he realizes that he's only a plastic figure and cannot actually control his limbs properly in any way shape or form. Hatsune Miku's moans fill the car with noise. It fills it up almost as much as the flames do. Stupid fucking Ballon Guy starts to melt like a fuckign stupid head ass fucking ass head motherfucker if I've ever seen one before. But him melting into Hatsune Miku's HOT pussy is a different story ;) ;) *wink* *winkl* 

HM: OH GOD OH FUCK IT FUCKING BURNS OH GOD OH WHY GOD

Hatsune Miku and Balloon Boy died in the flames of a burning car together in love and sex. The End! 

Thank you for reading my wattpad. If you want to support me, go visit my patreon

Patreon.com/fnaffucker