Rantish thing

I know it's a rant book but I don't care 😄.

You're either going to be there for me or not.

You're going to stick by my side over anyone else's when I want you to.

You're going to not going to use me as your punching bag when you want.

You're going to think about my feelings 95% (or a 100 if you want) of the time.

You're going to listen to me rant and not complain.

You're going to be the first person I want to text when I'm sad because I know you'll say the right thing to make me feel better.

You're going to not leave me just because I irritate you

You're not going to leave me even if you hate me.

But most importantly...
You're never going to stop being my best friend.

These are basically my best friend goals.

But I don't really need goals because my best friend already set them. (if that makes sense)

I know it's asking a lot but I would do all of this for you if you asked. I would be the best friend that you needed if you wanted. A stranger could go up to me and ask me to be their best friend and I would say yes. It might take time but I'll do all of these things.

I'm done chasing people trying to be someone's best friend. Okay, that may sound harsh but I've been doing that all my life so I'm tired of it.

You know who you are (this is soo cheesy and this was going to be a rant but I changed it into a thank you thing?) idk. Anyways...

Thanks best friend I love you
- R a y n e

actually I got 2 best friends 😂
you and God (I have friends but I don't know how long that'll be)

Yeah God's one of my best friends go ahead judge me because I said that and I don't act "Christian" all the time but He is my best friend and I love him because he helps me just as much when a lot of people don't. God is my best friend and I'm proud of that. I'm cool 😎

Rant/Thank You Thing
Over and Out.