Outside.

Hi, I'm Elena and before we continue let me just put this out there; I'm a loner and I am damn proud of it. At the moment I'm in my Mums cafe mopping the floor half an hour before closing time, this cafe is a hobbie for my mum. We won the lottery two years ago and my dad's already a lawyer. So lets just get this out there to I'm rich, but I'm not as proud about that. If people knew there would be no way to tell whether they like me or my families money so thats where the whole loner thing comes into play.

"Ring, Ring." I heard the distinct sound of the door bell and the familiar stomp of a persons feet. After that I heard my mum greet them and start to take their order. My mother has always had a knack for talking to people. "Have here or take-away?" I swear that question is the most asked in this building. He replied with 'have here' and went and sat at a booth. I started singing quietly to myself a song I had heard earlier on the radio.

"Look at what you've done
Stand still, falling away from me
When it takes so long
Fire's out, what do you want to be?"

Singing had always been something I could naturally do well, my parents had me do singing lessons and I loved every minute of them. I also took piano lessons and could play quite well if I do say so myself.

"Now I'm holding on
Myself was never enough for me
Gotta be so strong
There's a power in what you do
Now every other day I'll be watching you"

"I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside
I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside
We did everything right
Now I'm on the outside"

I turned around to take the mop and bucket out the back and the customer was standing in the way.

"Can I help you?" i questioned in my sqeaky small voice.

"Can you sing a bit more for me please?" he asked politely.

"Umm, okay?"

"So, you give me no reason
For me to stay close to you
Tell me what lovers do
How are we still breathing?
It's never for us to choose
I'll be the strength in you" I sang for him to hear.

"Oh my god I found the last one." he shouted. He pulled out his iPhone and dialed a number. "Ashton! Man you are not gonna believe this, I found someone." he paused and listened to the person on the other end all the while I was standing there confused and awkward. He ended his phone call and looked at me. "How would you like to be on a little T.V show called 'To fly or fall?" he offered. All I could do was follow my heart.

"No." I calmly stated.