I'VE JUST _ _ _ HIM

Nari knew that it would be very dangerous, but she had to help her friends.

She knew very well how her best friend – Minji – would react if she won’t like the whole set up, as well as what consequences would it has if someone from school office found out about their plan. But it was worth trying. Maybe this way she will be able to make all the guilt disappear.

  -  Are you sure it will work? – the girl asked nervously, trying to avoid Yoongi’s eyes glued to her face.
  -  Of course! Who knows her better than her own boyfriend? – the brown-eyed boy smiled widely.

  -  Trust me, she will love it! All you have to do is to make sure she will come here today at 7 PM, okay?  -  Mmm…  -  Pleeeaaase…?  -  Okay, okay

  -  Mmm…
  -  Pleeeaaase…?
  -  Okay, okay. I’ll bring her…
  -  Thank yooooou!

The boy was about to hug his childhood friend when a little blond girl and a tall guy came into the class with four cartoons of milk.

  -  We just left you for 2 minutes guys and you’re already…– boy started talking.
  -  IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK… - Nari began to explain but everyone just started laughing.
  -  Relax Ri! I know you and Yoongs know each other for 10 years. – Minji said while taking a seat next to her boyfriend that already prepared her a chair – And we are best friends, I know you would never steal my boyfriend. Tae was just jok…
  -  Oh… right… sorry…
  -  I think she's tired... – Yoongi added and Nari smiled nervously.

Fortunately, her friends just started talking which allowed her to be quiet for the rest of the lunch break. This way she was able to sink in her own thoughts.
Suddenly the bell rang. It was their last lesson, as boring as all of them. Nari just stared at the book, trying to come up with the best reason for her and Minji to come to school that late in the evening.

  -  It’s all for today. Remember to revise all notes from this chapter for tomorrow. You can... ­– *bell rang* ­ - go. – Nari heard the teacher and quickly packed her stuff.
  -  Minnie! I have to steal you for today’s afternoon. Yoongi, you don’t have anything against it, right? Right! Great! So we’re going! – she winked to the guy and dragged her best friend out of the class.

The class was silent.

  -  You didn’t expect that, did you? – random classmate looked at Yoongi’s confused but at the same time amazed face – that Nari is really some…
  -  Touch her and you’re dead! – Yoongi stated before leaving the class himself.
  -  She’s like his sister dude, better not even try! – Tae added and walked out following his shorter friend. – Yoongs, wait!

***

  -  What are we doing here Ri?
  -  I just thought that I need some new clothes… – Minji didn’t seem convinced – and we have Christmas in few days so maybe we will think about presents…
  -  Right! It will be first Christmas of MinMin as a couple. I have to think about something nice! –  the girl disappeared between shelves

Ufff… working as planned… – Nari smiled reminding herself cute ship name that Minji had been struggling to come up with few months ago as she had wanted it to be something unique and just for them. The reason why Nari had to give up her childhood best friend's nickname she loved so much.

***

  -  Only you are able to leave the most needed book at school’s rooftop Ri! What were you even doing there???
  -  I’ve already apologized millions times! I was studying there in the morning. It will take us 5 minutes, please don’t make me go there alone! You know how much scared of dark I am and…
  -  Okay, okay. I’ll go with you.
  -  Thank you Minnie! You’re the best!

Two girls were going through the long, dark hall lightened only by soft lights of their phones screens.

  -  We are dead if someone finds us here.
  -  Nobody’s here at that hour.

They slowly went up to the last floor and Nari gently pushed the door.

  -  You wait here. I’ll be back in a minute.
  -  Okay. But come back fast. I’m supposed to meet with Yoongi this evening.
  -  Yup!

Girl disappeared behind the door. Minji was waiting for 5 minutes – a minute she said, did she fall asleep or what – she though and decided to enter school’s rooftop and look for her friend.
First thing she saw was the big heart made of candles on the floor… and the boy with a big teddy bear standing behind it.

  -  You planned it all? – Minji was trying to stop the tears of happiness from falling.

Suddenly rose petals flew from the sky.

  -  With a little help of Tae’s technical knowledge and Ri’s acting skills – boy smiled shyly coming closer to his girlfriend – You like it?
  -  Of course! I love it!

Boy sighed in relief.

  -  Happy 100 day anniversary Minji! I hope all our 100 days will be…

***

Nari and Tae didn’t hear the rest of Yoongi’s speech as they decided to leave the lovely couple alone. Nari jumped happily while she was crossing the main gate. She was extremely proud that everything worked as planned and her best friends were able to spend amazing anniversary. And also because she made it without getting caught.

Her phone vibrated – Minnie? – Twice. – No. Just Yoongs.

  -  Not answering?
  -  It’s Yoongi – girl answered smiling. – He always sends two.
  -  You like him, don’t you?
  -  Oh? - Girl looked at boy surprised.
  -  Don’t even try to deny. It’s written in your eyes. You have to at least have a bit of a fee…
  -  Of course I do.
  -  Since when?
  -  Always?
  -  10 years?

Girl nodded making Tae confused.

  -  Hadn't he noti…
  -  He knows.
  -  So how are you able to smile in that situation?
  -  I’m happy MinMin finally found someone who makes him as happy as he has been always making me.