"Take Me Home."

The rain roars with anger as the trees dance in the wind. Mikasa's blue lips tremble with coldness. Where was he? Why wasn't he here for her? "E-Eren..." She whispers as she limps, collapsing on the steps. "Where are you..." Her lips quiver as the rain pours with force. "Mikasa...?" A soft voice asks. Mikasa lifts up her head to see the face of the voice. "Who's there?" She questions confidently as she slowly arises to her feet. "It's me..." Footsteps approached. "It's me, Eren..." He bends down. Mikasa looks at the young men carefully. "Eren..." Her voice shakes as she gently touches his hands. "E-e-Eren!" She cries as she throws herself into his arms. "Where were you?" She asks as tears stream down her pale skin. "I was here..." Eren whispers as he strokes her wet black hair gently. "I was always here..." He smiles at her as he lifts up her chin so that their eyes gazed into each other's. "My love..." He whispers as he leans in to place a soft kiss on her tender lips. Mikasa wraps her arms around his neck as she pulls him in kissing him ever so gently. She then pulls away slowly, treasuring the magnificent kiss. "Wow..." Mikasa whispers as she holds unto him. Eren smiles as he lifts himself up. "Come on," he says looking down at the young women as he extends a hand towards her. "Let's go home, Mikasa."