Vaggie's life before she came to Hell

A/N - P.S lots of people think Vaggie is a spy and she in truth is angel under the mask of the demon. This story shows otherwise. Also this is my version of her past. So don't think I'm a plagiarist or something like that. All rights belong to Vivziepop.

Planet Earth.

Vaggie was born in 1994. She was a beautiful little girl. Her parents loved her very much. She also had an older brother, who was with her all the time: they were playing, having fun on parents on every 1st April and other funny things.

When Vaggie became 6, she started to go to school. First expression was, let's just say, something between plus and minus. She found some good friends, which were 5 girls and 5 boys, who really liked to talk with her, play different games. Like chess (yes she liked to play it) and cards (mostly Durak game).

But when she became 14... Things started to change... In the bad direction, need to say.

Those, who were her friends, started already to think about their own families, their own children. Vaggie could see, that they stopped to see her even if she was staying close to them. Which was hurting her. She was like a shadow.

17 years old.

Worst days for Vaggie started to rise. Her colleagues didn't wanted to talk to her. They never looked at her. They were busy with their own businesses.

Vaggie wanted to find someone to talk with at least.

18 years old.

One day Vaggie was walking back home to her parents and brother. But someone attacked her behind. Good thing Vaggie had a good reaction. So she dodged the attack. Her enemy in front of her was man. He had a knife in his right hand.

- Hey, babe, why couldn't you let me kill you? - he asked Vaggie - I could have some fun with your body once you're dead. And by "fun" I mean using knife, getting all of your organs out. And what about your head - it could be my trophy on the wall.

- Go to Hell, psycho! - Vaggie said to him - This place will be the best for you!

- Well if you don't want it the easy way - he was ready to attack her - Then it'll be the hard way.

He was about to run... Only to be killed by someone behind him.

Vaggie was seeing, how her enemy was falling on the ground.

Then the person, who killed the man, asked her, getting rid of the blood on his own knife and then getting it back into his pocket:

- What such a beautiful girl like you doing here during the night?

Vaggie was speechless for a moment. That man saved her. But not only like that. He sounded like a gentleman, about who every girl dreams about.

- "got rid of the thoughts" - Oh, um, I was on my way back home until that person attacked me - she was looking at the body of the man, who attacked her not so long ago

- Oh, what kind of person am I not telling you my name. - he started to talk - How rude of me. My name is Alex (A/N - If your name is Alex, then change it). And what is your name, my dear?

- Vagatha. But friends call me Vaggie. - Vaggie answered back.

- Well, Vaggie, do you need help to get you back home? - Alex asked her - Or you're fine to go alone?