Cafe

You don't know why but you always went to the cafe to drink coffee you always seemed to enjoy the way it woke you up and helped you calm your nerves. Hello a teenage boy came up to you with the biggest smile on his face I'll be your waiter today so what would you like. For some reason his smile sent shivers up your spine are you cold miss he said. You only looked at your hands in discomfort here he handed you his jacket and put it on your shoulders. Thanks you said as your blushed so what would the lovely lady like to eat and drink he winked. Well this lovely lady has a name and that name is he asked my name is (y/n) well what a beautiful sweet name. I would just like a cup of coffee oh well my break is in ten minutes just wait for me ok. You didn't answer he took your phone and he put his number in it what are you doing oh she speaks he says well I'm putting my number in your phone just in case you ever want to hang out. I have a boyfriend you said sighing he looked at you unsurely well then why are you all alone no boy would let a beautiful girl like you all alone especially if he was dating you. (Y/n) are you ok you looked at his name on your phone and said oh your names Jason yes it is well my boyfriend his name is Luke he has a cousin named Jason is that you?. Oh I do have a cousin named Luke I guess your the sweet girl who stole his heart I wouldn't know because he doesn't talk to me that often I'm more of a distraction I suppose you sighed and closed your eyes. When you opened them Jason's lips were against your cheeks you blushed his eyes widened I should go you gave him a tip and paid the bill no it's free he said as he sighed he watched you leave he's losing his chance at a good girl how could he cheat.

You started walking home when it started to rain you then suddenly realized you still had his jacket on. You then texted Jason and asked when he wants his jacket back. Meanwhile back the cafe well well (y/n) sent a message Jason opened the message and laughed he texted back you can keep it cutie as soon as you read the message your face went red and you sighed and texted him back quit joking and he replied who said it was a joke. Right then you sighed and thought to yourself I have to return his jacket I'm not keeping it I'm his cousins girlfriend not his. You put down your phone and decided to go to sleep i think to much time to sleep.