My True Calling (HP Fan Fiction)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS EXCEPT RHIANNA CONNERY AND HER PARENTS. EVERY OTHER CHARACTER BELONGS TO J.K ROWLING. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THSES CHARACTERS AS THEY DO NBOT BELONG TO ME.

‘Are you sure you have everything you need Sweetie’

‘Yes Mum for the fifth time I have everything I’ll be fine’

‘She’ll be fine dear she’s a big girl now’

My Name is Rhianna Connery and I am 11 years old, I am currently standing on platform 9 ¾ saying goodbye to my parents before I hop on board the Hogwarts express. As you’ve already heard my mum is a big worry wart, she still can’t believe that her little girl is all grown up and going off to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

My parents are Diana and Fredrick Connery, they are purebloods, as am I. Both sides of my family have powerful ancestors, so that would in theory make me extremely powerful to. Funnily enough even though my ancestors were powerful they didn’t use any of their power for evil, not that I wanted them to.

My Father was born in London, but he has travelled around over the years. The one place he travelled that I think matters would be Columbia, which is where he met my mum, and like any old love story they both fell madly in love and then I can along. Soon after I was born my parents both moved back to London to raise me. We would all occasionally go between countries, to visit family.

Back to the present my full given name is Rhianna Marianne Connery, I have both British and Spanish heritage. I am fluent in English and Spanish, so I have no problem talking to anyone when we go to visit Columbia. I have darkish brown, wavy hair, with brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. I am of average height and intelligence for an 11 year old child.

‘Good luck dear, try you’re hardest and make loads of new friends’ says my mother.

‘Goodbye sweetie, we’ll miss you, we’ll see you at Christmas break’ Says father.

‘Goodbye mother, goodbye father, I’ll miss you, see you soon’ I say as I am boarding the train thinking, this year is going to be full of surprises.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train was full of smiling students excited to be going back to Hogwarts, or in my case starting my first year.

The train was about to depart and the students were all filing into different compartments with their friends. I still hadn’t found a compartment as all the one I passed were already full of talking students.

The train had soon since departed and I was nearing the end of the train still looking for a compartment. I was sure I saw a flash of that familiar blond hair as I passed a compartment window but immediately dismissed the thought.

Soon enough I came upon a compartment that only had a messy black hair boy with green eyes and glasses, and a ginger hair boy with a ton of freckles. I knocked on the compartment lightly and opened the door. As I did so the black haired boy looked up, the ginger boy didn’t seem to notice.

‘May I sit in here with you, everywhere else is full’ I asked in a barely audible voice, but the boy with glasses still heard me.

‘Yeah sure, why not, come on in’ says the boy, with what looked like curiosity in his eyes. At the boy with glasses voice the ginger looked up seeming to have finally notice that someone else except them had entered the compartment.

I awkwardly shuffled through the door and sat down across from the boy with glasses who was still looking at me with those curious green eyes. I finally decided to break the silence.