Springtrap x Wilford Warfstache

It was a late, night at the office. Watching that cameras were soooo boring. Wilford had to shretch every night and then and mess around freddy fagzzbears pizzeria. I mean, how can you sit in a room all day like a slave? Though, on one of Wilfords journeys around the Pizzeria he foudn a sertan animatroicn he's never seen before. He was, looking at it in the storage cabinet, but it seemed like it was long out of use. It looked like the machine was made of some sotr fo splings and traps. Wil Ford desides to named him Springtrap because of his stprlingy traps. Will Fred took him to the room and made him new friedn! Yay! But there was one issue! On the dore to his security room he had a sine that read "NO SPRINGTRAPS ALOUD" so I couldn't bring him in :(. But this leds wilfrd to talk to springtrap about how the system is absolutely corrupt and abused time and time again. The stupid system abuse people every day, people like Springtrap have to endure such pains. They abuse this power like the people of terrorists. So sad and disappointing. All my homies hate the ice-sist. I fucking hate the ice-sists and the alkayders. Stupid whoe bags. Springtrap started snoring throughout wilFreds story. 

WW: WHAT TEH FUKKK!!!
ST: hUh? Oh... morning honey :)
WW: WAHT R U ALIVE HOW????
ST: Oh shit this isn't a dream... Wilfred I must confess, I've been watching you for years now. I'm in love with you. Though i may be an animetron with merely springs and traps to providie to u, trust me i can feel the love too. 
WW: Ok I love you too

They kissed but it was too sexy so I had to recreat e it with microsopht paynt haha

They kissed but it was too sexy so I had to recreat e it with microsopht paynt haha. It was real  i sware 2 god. 

WW: Omg sprintrp nooooo u can't have sex with me hehe~
ST: Shut up and call me daddy
WW: W-why?
ST: Dude idk it's hot or something? ALl the kidz do it haha.
WW: Yeah but that's kinda weir d and u kinda hve to repsect my boundaries at times because you can't always expect the other party to alwasy agree with what you want. You have to be more understanding towards others feelings. 
ST: Yeah but, pleaes?
WW: Ok sure. Hi daddy how was your day at work
ST: Pretty fucking garbage thanks for asking you peice of shit.

After a few hours of kissing, Wilford noticed that it wsa 6:00. Springtrap died, this was very sad. Wilfrod had to go back home after  along nites shift of owrk. 

THE         N E X T     D A Y 

WW: YOOHOO??!!?? SPRINGTRAP WHERE ARE YOU???!? 
ST: Right here honey hi haha i was waiting for you!
WW: Oh hello honey that's very sweat babey thanks you for that. 
ST: Don't worry I have protection
WW: Yes i'm ready, d, da , dad, daddy
ST: Shut up you stutteirng piece of shiet i don't want hear that crap right now
WW: Ok
ST: Haha yes no i will put on my strap
WW: Wait, u r have the vagina?
ST: Yes did u know i am girl??????
WW: Yes
ST: Ok 

They proceed to have hot anal sexWITHOUT THE LUBE. Very hot very steemy. Springtrap is giggling throughout and Wilford Warfstache has something to say about that,

WW: My penis is not small!
ST: What?
WW: Ur laughing or something like that

Wilford Warfstrache flexes his massive bi's, nice one Wilford. Springtrap is taken abak by his massive bi's and accidentlayl cums in his asshole with his strap. She has a massive boner now. THis strap on is special so it cums. I hate you mom. I love fanf you cn'ta stop me. Don't take this away from me like you took away dad. Stop please. (pls ignore my mom is drunk and beating me, she won't stop drinking, ever since dad) 

It all started 5 years ago when my mom meth my dad. They kissed or something like springtrap and stache war. But then they had me! When my mom had me at 3 years old she decided to kill daddy because he was sexing other people. So i tried crying but my mommy just made me rinkd alcohol. Also I still hate the system. This psychological terrorfest i have been shoved into due to my underdeveloped brain. I hate the fact that I must undergo painful years of stressful work and labor. This is basically on par with playing Wii Golf. Fuck that shit. Stalin was really onto something. This reminds of my thought process about my last story. It all happened when my mother's China magically broke by falling 

(Have you played Wii Golf? It's the new hip game to play! It's a wonderful workout for all shapes and sizes. Now onto my next favorite game of the CENTRUY, Raid: Shadow Legends. It's an intricrate mmorpg that uses very intense brain uses. Today's story is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!)

ST: You're penis's is hyooooooooj
WW: Have you played Wii Golf? Shit's amazing
ST: No no i was laughing because your asshole hairs are ticling my strap on. It's sooooo haaiiiirrryyy down there.
WW: What the fuck. Holdon lemme grab out some nair or something. Let me get rid of that hair while you fcuk my asshole. 
ST: No i prefer the taste of thehair on my cock lips. 
WW: Mmmmmh ur coC-!

SPRINGTRAPS PENIS EXPLODED INTO WILFORD WARFRASTACHE IN A PMILLION STPRINGS AND TRAPS. 

....

....

............................

BUT IT'S ALL A-O-KAY. Because