Why is status very important!??

"Hey!"
"Hi!!"
"How are you Ma'am!??"

"You are looking very beautiful!"

"I am fine",
"Thank you for your concern".
Jasmine replied while smiling.

She was wearing very beautiful and expensive dress. She was in a small party at her home. Everyone was trying to talk to her. She was like a goddess. She ignored all rich men who were trying to pursue her and went to the balcony of the house.

She was looking at the street where there was a servant in his 60s washing the car of his owner. He was wearing neat clothes and was very busy washing the car as if it was his dream job.
But Jasmine knew that he was not doing it happily, he was doing it for living. To live an other day with honour and respect. That's all job seekers wants; respect and good pay.

Suddenly his boss came and yelled at him, "You Old man, why are you still washing it!??"

"Get lost if you can't do it quickly".

The old servant only noded his head and went inside quickly. There were other servants younger than that old servant, they all were watching. He was insulted in front of many people.
But it is the common thing and we don't pay any attention to it at all.
Jasmine was sad. It was like her heart was broken. She can't even stop people from bullying the weak.
She was very rich now but what she can do with such wealth. This wealth only brings her heartache.

She remembered how she was when she was 18 years old. She was poor. But she won't let any weak people get bullied. She was very energetic and confident.

"I want to go back to my old self."

"I don't want to be cherished by all people".

"It will be enough if my dear ones love me."

"I don't want to live in this empty building".

"I want to live in a place called house".

"If only I had listened to Ali ....."

"He said that he wanted to marry me and start family with me".

She was lost in her thoughts.

Her past was moving in front of her like a tragedy film.

...............10 years before...............

.......

..................

......................................

"Wake up you idiot".

"You are sleeping like a pig."

"You don't have any manners that a normal girl should have".
Jasmine's mom was yelling at her.

"Don't make life hard for my Jasmine", her father said.

Jasmine waking up from noise.

"Mom how many times do I have to tell you that I am not a normal girl at all and I don't want to be the one."

"Do I have to tell you daily",

"I don't want to be like normal girls they are just fragile and foolish girls"....

Jasmine replied.

"Why are you so stubborn!??"
"Your cousin is a very obedient and humble girl, she also has very good grades. Learn from her!!"

"You both go to same school yet there is huge difference of your grades".....

"Why is that so!!!"

"Tell me now!!"

"Mother started her morning lecture very early today , don't you agree father!!?"

Jasmine said.

"You are right my child", father replied.

Both Jasmine and her father were laughing now....

Jasmine's mother sighs. .

"As father as daughter"..

"What can I do!?"

"It's all in the genes!!"