Charlie Hunnam aka Jax teller

"Good morning beautiful" Jax says as he brings you breakfast in bed. You sit up and kiss him and ask "What are you doing today baby" he looks at you and smiles then says " I'm going to go ride my bike today and I was wondering if you would like to come with me". You smile in excitement and you pull him on top of you and then say " I would love to ride with you baby". He laughs and says " You mean you wanna ride me lol" and you get on top of him and say "not right now I'm going to shower and stuff". He grabs your arm gently and pulls you down and gets on top of you and says " we can ride later" but you get up and say " I need to take a shower" he frowns and say " go but just remember when you get outta the shower you're all mine babygirl" you go take you a shower and then you step out and wrap up in a towel. You went to your bedroom and you began to dress you managed to get in your bra and panties but Jax walks in and says " is there someone watching you outside" and you start to panic and looks but he walks up behind you and grabs you and then you turn around and he pulls you closer to him as he picks you up. You start kissing and the kissing gets more intense and he kisses your neck and turns you on. He starts teasing you so you get up and pretend to walk away but that makes him want you more and he pulls you back and gets on top of you while he's in his boxers. He starts rubbing his body on yours until he gets you really horny then he says " you like that babe" you nod yeah and he says "answer me when I talk to you" you nod and say yes. He says you know what i'm gonna make you wait. And he starts to get up and he goes in the living room and watches tv until you go sit on him and start riding up and down on him then you begin to kiss his neck and you can feel him get hard underneath you and he carries you to the bedroom. He makes out with you and you want him more so you moan his name lightly then he realizes you want him so he fingers you and then he sticks his hard in you and you can't help but moan because it hurts at first and then it starts to feel really good then y'all both ran and got in the shower. That night he took you for a ride to a really nice restaurant for supper and then he took you back home he held you in his arms and you fell asleep and then he wraps you in his arms and says " goodnight gorgeous I love you so much" you smile and say " goodnight handsome I love you too" and he kissed you but you can tell it was passionate.

Hope y'all enjoy it