One Shot- English Version

He used to be my lover , my support and my comforter. I was too young back then and I think I wasn't ready for any commitments. That's why I chose to break his heart. I'm so stupid for letting him go. At first I did not regret but after many days I've realized that letting him go was the biggest mistake I've made.

Flashback

Mine , how are you? - he asked me while patting my head

I'm not feeling well but I know I'm gonna be fine sooner or later - I said with a smile ,for him to be satisfied.

I'm not gonna force you , sleep for a while I will wake you up when your class gets started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine lets date? - he chatted me

Sure - I replied

See how sweet he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's a flirt , don't get near her. You know what I heard that she flirted with other guys while she already had a boyfriend. - gossips everywhere , I don't care of what they've said because I know to myself I did not do something wrong. Actually, I'm really close to my classmates specially to boys I'm more comfortable with them.

Hey, Mine just look at me okay? Just don't mind them - as always , he really cares for me also he comforts me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are you talking to him? - he's pertaining to his classmate . That person actually likes me and he got jealous about that.

He is just asking - that's the truth. I really hate those person who got jealous easily.

My bestfriends kept telling me that he's serious and loves me truly. But for me its not , it is just immaturity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw him with a girl, that girl likes him but I don't care. For me jealousy is just a sign of immaturity.

Actually he used to like that girl.

I called him and he immediately went where I was standing

Mine , what you saw was nothing - he explained

Its okay ,I'm not jealous. I know you love me - I said with playful tone .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine , I'm sorry if I hadn't text you I was so busy in my chemistry subject - he looks so stressed with those messy hair and those eyebugs

No its okay , I understand - I just casualy replied to him. To be honest I really don't care if he doesn't chat or text me. See how arrogant am I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day I decided to break up with him with no reasons at all. My bestfriends frankly told me that I'm the one who's immature, that I don't value the relationship we had. Hate me ,but I have my reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback ends

You might think that he is a boyfriend material, I admit he really is a boyfriend material. A kind , gentleman and sweet person. But for me I think its not the right time nor I'm the right person for him.

Right now I'm happy and sad while watching him from a far with his new girlfriend. Who gave the love, care and comfort which he really deserves, that I did not gave to him.

I've learned my lesson, don't enter into a relationship when you're not ready at all because you can hurt someone and you can hurt yourself as well.