Blocked Minds

The concrete walls closed in. I blinked continuously. A voice echoed through the loneliness and I saw why the mans voice had been so muffled." Help" the distressed tone pleaded mercy against the giant walls. One thing stood clear, I needed to find the copper wolf. The pack denied to find him and he was my answer.

I've never met him but received many warnings.

My eyes dragged back to the man being lugged away.

I jumped to the next tree. This one was thicker and provided an advantage. My coat stood out but blended at the same time.

My misty coat earned my wolf's name Fog. However I was lonely Cassidy.

" Ms" the leaves opened to the nature one. Her crystal voice hung in the air.

" Shhhh." I hush her.

She nodded before disappearing.

Where was I ? No clue. The only thing I know was I was in Europe wilderness.

" Where are you?" came the evil one's voice.

I forgot the fact that I was running for my life. Also I call people their chairs-tics. Why? Well, I'm not going to stop and ask a guy that wants your life his name.

I'm not going to die for my stupidness.

Anyhow, I ran unaware of my follower.

As he caught up with me, my silver wolf formed.

The evil one pulled out a gun, oh what a classic!

* in case you haven't heard, April, Honeycomb165, is my cousin. This is my first werewolf story I've ever written and I'm also making a story called Runaway Luna. Anyway it is only my first chapter and all that crap. So thanks again!

Also I would like to direct your attention to my two most favorite books.

The Bad Boy, Cupid, and Me

and

A Shifter Among Wolves