Introduction and Warnings

"Hey, do you remember me? We haven't talked in forever. I haven't changed much... how's the business going? I see your name everywhere...."

Introduction:

When you miss someone deeply, it's hard to stay away. Welcome to my story! I'm extremely late on this and doubt anybody will pick this one up, however I love writing and want to write about one of my favorite ships, and I miss Jinho so I thought I'd give myself this story as a little consolation. I'm a sucker for sad stories too, so it's going to be a long ride. However, if anyone does happen to find this or come across it, I'm ecstatic to have you here! Maybe you can laugh with me, rant with me or cry with me as I write about these hopeless things!

Warnings:

If any of the following topics cause you distress, I would suggest refraining from reading this story, as it is rated mature for a reason:

- Suicidal actions/self harm
- Violence
- Explicit expression of sexuality
- LGBTQ+ (y'all really shouldn't be offended by this anyways but I don't want homophobic people here so I gotta say it)
- Strong language

Please be kind to people in the comments!

Respect is my biggest request here, you don't have to enjoy the story or agree with the ship or ideals, or even like me as a person, but all I wish is that people remain positive and supportive, to keep the atmosphere as healthy as possible. You don't know what someone else is going through or what kind of coping mechanisms they have or escapes they use, so leave people alone, as long as they're not hurting anyone or harassing anyone.

Love you all!

Enjoy the story~