~

She was just moving her steps forward, that her hair got stuck into a thorn of a flower. She held the flower and took her hair out. She started pondering the flower, and then, she did cursor her eyes over all the flowers ornamented over there. They were used for the decoration, as a sign of happiness and merriment, but they had somewhat dejection within them. This confused her. But then she just brushed her thoughts aside, that they're just flowers.

She walked ahead and went to the main hall, and stood behind a pillar, having the view of haldi getting applied to Mahira. This gave her heart a slight pounding feel. The haldi, on which she already had the complete rights, was getting applied onto another girl. She was on a verge of crying, but controlled. Her being in a marital relationship with him was not only the reason of her distress, but the feeling of 'owning him', the feeling, that he belongs to her. Not only as a husband, but 'everything', by every means.

She tilted her head aside and saw him descending the stairs. Tears welled up in her eyes. He had a dullness in his eyes, and dolor on his face. He slowly stepped forward, and sat on the stage, from where Mahira had left as her haldi got done. His haldi started. She couldn't see him performing a ritual in the name of someone else. It was hurting her heart. She left from there teary eyed, after having the last glance, of the haldi applied on his face getting wet with the tears shedding from his eyes.

He was sitting there with a silent face. His eyes were watered, but he then made the tears still and didn't let pour out. It was of no use as well. He couldn't do anything, but just give his life into other's hands without even the permission of his damn freaking pumping organ. Every time a person applies him haldi, the heart cries. Why could this all not be for her? Why is she not there?

She kept her hand on the pillar, and let her heart out. The sobs which were camouflaged inside her heart, were now being easily heard by the dark walls of the store room. The murk in the room was making it easy for her to pour out her feelings. She just wept.
There, his haldi was done. Rakhi asked Karan to take the haldi bowl with him and keep it in the store room, as the servants were not around, and Karan was already going to his room. He took the bowl with him. When he reached the room, he heard some sobs, some weeps, which he perhaps knew were whose. He didn't know why, but those cries just wrenched his heart. He immediately went inside the room.

His heart just trembled. Seeing her there, and that too like that made him feel like his world has just stopped. Tears filled up in his balls. His mind was kind of oblivious but the heart felt a piercing squeeze seeing that. He moved close to her. She was crying badly. Not so loud, but silent cries are the worst. The most painful. One cries silently when they feel alone, aloof, helpless, unsupported. And that was paining his heart too much, just like her. Even they didn't know, but they still were sharing the pain, through their connected hearts & souls.

She looked up and saw him standing there in front of her. She quickly wiped her tears and was about to go, but he held her hand and went in front of her. He was still just lost in the hurt & cries of her he saw. He intensely looked into her eyes, with his all welled up eyes. She reciprocated the same emotions. They were having an emotional, painful, eye to eye discussion. She bowed her head down while crying. Their tears were unstoppable. He shook his head and slowly wiped her tears. They shared a deep eyelock.

After sometime, he realised the moment and moved a little back & asked while widening his eyes "Kyun aayi ho tum yahaan?"
She didn't say anything. He again asked, focusing his eyes on her. "Bolo? Kyun aayi ho haan!?" She glared him and was about to go but he pulled her from waist. This time, they shared a raging, an angry, a powerful eyelock. Exchanging the hurt, in a different manner. Covering the love, by the sheets of hate and anger.