1- flight home

/\ Plane outfits /\

Cora's POV

so right now me and my two best friends Emily and Tristan are at the airport ready for our long ass flight to California where my family live. so cora you exited? Emily asks as she pulls her massive suit case walking next to me as i walk in the middle of her and Tristan. yeah i cant wait to see my brothers its been so long, i said and we all laughed as we went through security.

skip to on the plane after take off

we are now on the plane and we have been flying for like an hour already and I'm sat in the middle of them again. I'm tired i say leaning my head on Tristan's shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. Wanna watch a movie, he asks with a smile and I just nod. Emily is sat by the window on her laptop editing my videos for me. I sit up properly while Tristan goes into his backpack and grabs his laptop and the blanket out of my bag. He sits back properly and pulls the blanket on to us as I cuddle back into him. What movie, he asks as he clicks onto the movies we have. I look through them to see lion king, it and loads of others. I smile at him when I see Spiderman homecoming making him smile back. Spiderman, we say at the same time making us laugh and Emily look at us like we are crazy. What, we both say and we all burst out laughing. You guys need to stop that, Emily said. Me and Cory are worse we say everything the same or we finish each other's sentences, I say and they look at me weirded out.

Me and Tristan pull our head phones on that's plugged into the triple Jack we brought for the laptops. We start the movie and cuddle up properly ignoring everything and getting lost in the movie. Half way through the movie I start to drift off. I fall asleep cuddled up to Tristan. Hours pass and now they are about to land. I get awoken by the dinging of the seat belt sign. I wake Tristan and Emily and we all throw our stuff into our bags before seat belting up ready for our descend. So the boys are gonna be here when we arrive with a few of their friends and we are meeting them at the spot near the car park, I said and they nod.

I can't wait to meet your brother's, Emily said and I laughed. If they are as cool as you then we are gonna get along great, Tristan said. They are amazing the best brother's I could ever ask for and they are so cool and love pranks, I said and we all laughed as we finally landed and we were getting off. We stood up and grabbed our things heading into the airport. We headed to baggage claim ready to grab our bags. I turned my phone back on and instantly rang Cory to let him know we have landed safely. After two rings he picks up.

Cory: hey lil sis, how was the flight? (Cars revving in background)

Me: hey Cor, flight was okay I slept through half of it

Cory: trust you to sleep through it haha (boys laughing and wowing in background)

Me: yeah we just got our stuff and should be out soon

Cory: okay you should see cars and by people at the spot I told you (more revving and wowing)

Me: okay see you soon bro

End of call

We were all walking towards the exit dragging our bags with us. So what your brother say, Emily asks. They are waiting for us and I can't wait to see them, I say with a massive smile as we picked up our speed. We all carried on speaking about what we want to do while we are here as we made our way outside. As we walked out the heat of the sun slapped me in the face. Wow it's so hot, Emily says. I know, Tristan says back. Get used to it bois, I say as we all laugh and carry on walking through the car park. When we get to the end of the car park I see sexy cars parked up and guys videoing and messing around. I see Cory leaning against a car pointing his phone towards me. Cory, I yell getting really happy to see my brother. Cora, Cory and Capron yell back running towards me as their friends all look at us. I drop all my stuff and jump on Cory. I've missed you, me and Cory yell at the same time. No I've missed you, we both yell again. I've missed you more though, we yell again. Nah I did, we yell again. Not again, Capron says with a laugh as everyone looks at us weirdly. Shut up Capron, we yell again. Everyone starts laughing as Cory puts me down and Capron picks me up and hugs me. Been a long time little one, Capron said and I laughed. Oh shush, now boys meet my best friends Emily and Tristan, I say to them as I jump off Capron.