Chapter 1

--Mitch's POV--

My back hits a hard concrete wall, blood drips down my chin. Here's just a normal day of my hell. I can never escape, with a drunken mother, my father left when I was five, and I'm the school geek.

I try to stand but my gut won't let me. My legs are weak, I lean back and look up at Jared. He has fury in his eyes and his hands are balled into fists. "What did I ever do to you?" I breathlessly mutter holding my bruised stomach.

"Nothing, it's just fun." He chuckles. He picks me up by my black uniformed collared shirt. I weigh a light 100 pounds while he weights 150 pounds. I think you know who will win this. His weight beats mine any day.

Jared spits in my face and drops me to the floor like a sack of flour. My ass hits the floor like a rock. Jared walks away like nothing ever happened. I try to stand once more but I just can't, so I pull out my phone and look through the contacts. Tamara, No. Alli, No. Mom, hell no! Jerome Yes! I tap Jerome's number and the phone begins ringing.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!" Tamara screams in my ear.

"I thought I called Jerome?" I reply.

"You did but I answered. Jerome's in the bathroom." She sasses me.

"Don't sass me!" I say gayly

"Haha where are you anyway? You were supposed to meet Alli, Jerome and I at the bowling alley like 2hrs ago!!!" She shouted.

"I'm in the alleyway between 5th and 3rd. I ran in to Jared again," I admit.

"Uhh... I'll send Jerome over when he gets back, see ya." She hangs up the phone.

I sit and wait for Jerome and just wonder "why me"? I never did anything to Jared, he's just an ass that needs to get a life and stop ruining mine.

I hear tires on pavement. I finally push myself to stand as Jerome's red topless car glows under the lights of the street. He leans over and pushes the passenger door open.

"Get in." He instructs.

"Alright." I respond, slamming the door shut.

"Hey be careful, she's sensitive." Jerome nags at me.

"Sorry sorry." I apologize.

We start to leave the horrid alley, "What did Jared want with you this time?" Jerome questioned.

None of my few friends know that I get bullied by Jared, so I need to think of a lie quick. "oh...we just..... uhh...talked, yeah we talked for a bit..... but he had to leave.. and... and couldn't give me a ride." I don't think I did that well.

"Oh ok so your alright."

"Yeahh."

The rest of the short ride is quite.

I step out of the car when I see a crazy girl running toward me. "Omg you're Bajancanadian right?!?!" She practically screams at me.

"Yeah, why?" I confusingly ask.

"I absolutely love your videos they make my day, well when you post.." She trails off.

"I am so sorry for not posting regularly I've been in a slump with ideas."

"You should see the channel it's grown.... a lot."

"It has?... I mean I'm not that good." I disagree.

"No Mitch you are funny and amazing don't second guess your self you make me happy and others, you make a bigger impact on me than my parents." she assures me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Sara." she responds.

"Do you want to be in one of my videos?"

"OMG THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! HELL YEAHH ILL BE IN A VIDEO!!"

"Ok here's my skype." I wright my Skype account name on her arm.

"Ok well I will talk to you later and have a nice night." I wave good bye and catch up with Jerome.

"What was all that about?" Jerome asks confused.

"That? Oh that was nothing just a fan."

"A fan?"

"Eww I don't like saying that, I feel like I'm higher then her it makes me feel bad." I respond.

"Ok what ever you say...." Jerome sarcastictly replies.

"Ok you two lets just play." Alli butts in.

_**_