A Paper Cut

"Y/n, you have a special patient!" Jeff says from the entrance of the med-jack hut. Y/n sighs, she obviously knew who this was, but she gives in and walks over to see him.

"What is it now?" she says sarcastically crossing her arms, "I--uh...I got cut on my hand, it's pretty bad darling. Hoping you could patch it up?" Newt says in return, the two have been a couple for about six months now, and Newt visiting Y/n during work hasn't stopped once since it started.

Y/n sighs and tells him: "alright, let's head on back." Newt follows Y/n into an empty room and sits on the bed, admiring his girlfriend. Y/n takes his hand in hers and examines it, "Newt...this looks like you got a paper cut!"

Y/n lets go of his hand and crosses her arms once again, "if you keep doing this Alby is eventually going to find out and we'll both be in trouble!" Newt sighs and gets up, putting his hands on her waist and softly pulling her to him, "I think he'll understand that I have to see my beautiful girlfriend more than three times a day."

Y/n smiles at his cheesy comment and pulls him in for a kiss, "okay. Now you need to get back to work" she says moving to the door, Newt follows her out and they share one last kiss before continuing with their day.

A/N: Hello! If you haven't already, then I suggest that you check out my Newt x Reader series! It follows the movie trilogy plot line, with different books for each movie. In the books, Teresa and you are telepathic sisters, but little did you know that you have a special gift of your own.