Chapter 1~ Born

Alexis Michaels born on March 4, 2000 weighs 7lbs 8 ounces. This was Denise Matos,who was the mother of Alexis first child and she had gotten the one has always dreamed of having a baby girl, but not at the age of 19. Denise was very young and and worked very hard for what she wanted but now with a baby she is terrified.

Aleixs is soon brought home a week later to a small but average sized appartment. There was only three living there now which was Denise, Alexis and of coarse the father Bronson Michaels. Denise had to stay at home with Alexis till she was old enough to be put into a daycare so thats exactly what she did but Bronson wasn't doing his part at all as a father.

Denise would come home and find him on the couch drinking like always to a point where he was just drunk. Denise was angry and said this is the last straw you should be buying your daughter pampers and food and the light bill not buying a 6-pack of beer. This triggered a nerve in Bronson and he just left for days Denise didnt know where he was at all.

Thats when the next day there was a pounding on the door and it happened to be Bronson. Denise looked through the peep hole and could smell the alchohal and see him rocking back and forth. So she tol him to get out and leave I dont want you here anymore, I dont want you to be apart of my daughters like anymore.

Bronson got so angry that he literally kicked the door down and he had a gun swnging it back and fourth and Denise was scared not for her life but for Alexis's so she called the cops. He was then later taken to jail and arrested for a month for what he did.

Denise changed the locks and held her baby so close as she slid down the wall crying for almsot putting her daughters like in danger.

Months past and a note was found on the door that the apartment is no longer yours from not having payment for it. Denise cried and cried she didnt know what to do with a 1 year old baby with no food and no place to live so she had to live in her car which he hated more than anything

                                                **********************************************

Finally Alexis was 2 and old enough to be put in a daycare and Denise went back to work to get back on her fee again and do the best she could for her baby.

Finally she was able to get another apartment and gave Alexis the room and she took the couch. Alexis was the only one she had right now she was Denise's everything. Making sure Alexis was fed before she even ate and if their was only enough food for one person then Denise gave it to Alexis and she would go many nights without eating.

Days and Days past until one day Denise got a phone call from an unknown number so she picked it up and it was the lesat person she would have expected to call her it was Bronson begging for forgivness and how sorry he was and how he has gotten better and he loves his daughter so much that he wouold never ever hurt her.

Denise said fine but you can never ever see your daughter often just when i say and i have to be there. You pay for child support and you can see her is that a deal and Bronson agreed hanging up.

Denise cried all night and wetting the couch with her tears until she fell asleep holding Alexis.

Finally Alexis was 2