A word from the Author

In first instance, I'm already thankful for you to be reading this, for it means your eyes are giving this story a chance, and if you hopefully finish it, and keep it somewhere in your memory and heart, let me know, please. It will make me the happiest person in the whole world.

This story has born in a time of crisis, in which darkness and death threaten us every second more than usual, and we all seek to find salvation. Vermilion has nothing to do with this epoch or time, on the contrary, it seeks to be a distraction from all the dark news we see every moment.

Vermilion is a story about magic but is mostly about Love. All of the characters and places are a distortion of reality, for you must understand this story is fictional and even though it occasionally relates to real places or facts, it doesn't narrate true events.

I must apologise because the content is not for all, sadly, my imagination couldn't drop aside the boundaries of sensitive information to be used.

Be aware you will find gay romance, violence, suicide and depression triggering content.

I do not intend to promulgate any of this (such as violence or suicide) I only use it as a mean to make the story realistic.

If you think any of this might be troubling, or unsettling, or simply disrupts with your ideals, now is the time to go and read another book.

So now, without further ado, I let you read the beginning of Vermilion.

With all my love,
Phoenix.