dirty little secret

hi I'm Leah this is my first book so if you like it let me know if you don't, don't say anything jkjk comment ..  

   well hope you like it. INTRO hi im jennel and my friend Sam has a dirty secret but i cant tell you yet.

                 JENNEL'S  POV

     .it all started the day after my birthday. we had cake as usual and dunked our faces in it as usual.

oh i forgot to tell you we live in  Wolverhampton,England and my friend Sam's birthday is today.  one day we were on the town and we meet two guys named......what were there names again,ill tell you when i think of it.

           SAM'S POV

 so me and my friend Jannel just meet these amazing guys harry and Liam.....gorgeous.

so Liam and i are going on a date and I'm not sure about jennel and harry i was to busy day dreaming over Liam.

oh well i gatta get ready for my date cant wait to see his beautiful face again.

        JENNEL'S POV

so im stuck at home tonight.

        SAM'S POV

im ganna call jennel since i figured out she doesn't have a date tonight.

       JENNEL'S POV

i just got a phone call from Sam and she wants me to come over and help her get ready for her date.so mad at her so I'm going to make her look terrible.

      SAM'S POV

eek one hour till. oh gotta go jennel is here

     JENNEL'S POV

she has no idea whats about to hit her. i almost feel bad. over it.

I'm mean she is a good friend most of the time but not now.

oh here she comes cant wait to make her look like a clown.

    SAM'S POV

"come in"i said

"so what colors do you want "said jennel

"blue and light blue"

"k  what dress "

"duh the blue one "

"so you want to be a blueberry"

"yes"

"why"

"can we stop with the questions"

" k lets get to making you look like a cl.....beautiful"

        JENNEL'S POV

close call.luckily she is to ditsy to notice that mistake.

oh and like I'm going to let her choose the colors I'm going to put a blind fold on her .

well gatta get to making a clown.

        SAM'S POV 

so she asked to put a blind fold on her should i let her.

i said OK I'm scared.

ONE HOUR LATER

so she finally let me take the blind fold off.

its so blurry.

shes not letting me look in the mirror.

should i be scared.

I'm sure its nothing .