Intro/Hyphanating Americanism

I just want to start out by saying hi! How is everyone? I hope you are good! And if you need to talk you can write in the comments I <3 everyone! And it makes me sad to see people suffer. Ok now lets get down to the point of this book.
'Hyphanating Americanism' does anyone know what that means? If you answered by saying, "Well it's like calling an Indian native-American, or an African an African-American." You would be correct, now why do we do this? To protect people's feelings right? To be 'politically correct' Well the way I see it, it's not protecting anything. 'Political Correctness' is *to me anyways* like a deadly cancer, it begins unnoticeable but as it spreads it begins destroying. See Hyphanating Americanism as an example, does not unite our country....instead it divides now scripture tells us that, "A house divided amongst itself cannot stand." Mark 3:25 (and those of you who do not agree with the Bible, the sentence stands the same a house divided WILL NOT STAND.) well what is this 'Hyphanating Americanism' doing? It's dividing us! We are not African Americans, we are not Mexican Americans we are not Native Americans, we are not 'races' or whatever we are calling it. We are many different people in one Nation under God. We are here by grace so guys? Those of you who want to flow against the Mainstream? I say instead of Pulling the Race Card we need to start pulling the Grace Card.
Love, Rebel.