Bullet

“YAMADA! ” an angry shout made the whole office flinch in surprise disturbing their work.

“He is calling you again. ”

“I can hear that perfectly. ” The one being called rolled his eyes.

“I wonder what you did this time. ” The latter said while working on his files.

“I don't know! But I'll check now. ” He made his way to the caller's office.  

A folder of papers was thrown at Yamada Ryosuke's face made him wince a bit yet he can't really complain. His manager has always been like that so he is kind of used to it. He crouched down to pick up the folder.

“What kind of article is that?! Rewrite it! And be ready to go out to make another report. ”

“I'm sorry. I'll do my best. ” he bowed not willing to complain because he knows that it won't end if he did.

‘ You needn't give me and everyone a heart attack though... ’ Yamada muttered under his breath after taking the folder and went out back to his desk.

“How was it? ” Chinen, Yamada's work partner asked.

“He seems to be in bad mood. Just that. Ne, Chinen, can you finish this one for me for today, please? ”
He gave the folder to Chinen. which the latter checked its contents.

“Hmm, seems like you messed it up again. ” The younger said looking through pages.

“Yeah. He should understand that I'm not that professional yet though. I'm new as a journalist.. I'm practicing and doing my best too. ” Yamada sighed and checked his wrist watch.

“Is it today? ”

“Unn... ” He smiled faintly with a nod.

After Chinen accepted his request, he left to finish his report then to his destination for the day.

                  *******************

“Long time no see, Yuto.. how have you been? Sorry if I couldn't visit you lately. You know, work is harsh on me. But it's fine right?.. ” there was a light chuckle from Yamada as he sent his prayers in front of the tombstone ,carved on it ‘Nakajima Yuto’ .

“I miss you... Do you remember how we met? It was a good day like today.. lovely weather, right? ”

He got no response. Of course, stones don't talk. But it was okay. He knows that Yuto must be listening.

Ryosuke talks about how his months went since his last visit. He is used to visiting. Not regularly but when he can. After he finishes, he goes back home.

But today, he is staying the longest time because it's their first-meet anniversary.

It has been a year since that happened..

                 *****************

Police officers are going in and out of the place. Typical for a busy place.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      And inside one of the rooms of this busy place, some officers were discussing their new investigation with their leader.