JUST THIS

(Meh Narrator)

(So when you see MAH POV its narrator)

(You must read first then read second)

(Thanks I will see you later after the story)

MAH POV

BEN,Sally,Jeff, and EJ (Eyeless Jack) was waiting in line for the none- personal bathroom, Slenderman was inside.

**in le bathroom**

Slendy: *patting rubber ducky* *in mind* Who's a cute little ducky? You are! Yes, you are!

(Lucky slendy someone cant hear, but me they can O.o)

**le outside again**

"Ugh... Why is Slendy not coming out yet?!" Shouted BEN. "Like you wnated him naked outside.." Giggled Sally. Ben rolled his little dot pupils. Eyeless Jack is just playing Angry Birds in his iphone with Jeff, battling.

Slendy came out with cuddling his small rubber ducky in his body. "Uh... Slendy you might wanna.... GO TO YOUR ROOM AND PUT CLOTHES ON INSTEAD OF A TOWEL, IM EASILY OFFENDED JEEZ!!" barged Eyeless Eviellina (EE). "AND HURRY UP I MIGHT... USE THE TOILET!!!" Said EE.

Then they all live happily ever after in the bathroom.

LE END

**le end**

HEY! IM THE FRIGGIN PSYCHOTIC GIRL THAT YELLS ALOT TO CREEPIES!!!

Slendy: *in mind* you shouldnt have shout to me.

Me: *reads his mind* Thats what they all say! only to Psychotic girls tho ^.^

Slendy: *in mind pretending to have eyes* *rolls eyes*

Me: * read his mind * you really love having eyes, just to roll your eyes on me! ^.^

Slendy: *invisible face facepalm*

M: YUUUP!

Hope you enjoy! BAI

Ps: Please check other parts ;) other parts will be coming out, if I found more funny pictures and if I found ideas, BAI, really.