Introduction.

A small well-manicured hand lifted into the air as light gleamed through it, screeching tires were also heard, it got closer by the second.
  A female's body flew across the street laying limp on the ground. Within minutes ambulance came to her aid. This woman had ricocheted across the street by a reckless driver, and reckless he was. It was AJ Knight a well known bad guy, 'thug' whatever you prefer to call him. Now no one was exactly sure of what he did for a living, but they thought it had to be something bad and ever since people have been scared of him even a few cops. He is dangerous, that he was and reckless.

He got preoccupied with the woman he had bobbing her head in his mid area, she used teeth and she caught him by surprise when she almost bit his tip, he pushed her off him and embarrassed she slapped him and he took his eyes off the road for one minute and with a blink of an eye, he bounced someone.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

AJ opened his all-black range rover and ran to the woman's aid calling 911.
  "Baby, is she okay?" The female asked AJ.

  "Do it look like she okay?" He answered her with a bleak tone.
Persons saw AJ attempting to save the woman who he bounced, an old lady went over to assist him, she was a nurse.

  "Hi my name is Louisa I'm a nurse, I'm here to assist, " She said.

  "Give me your T-shirt, " Louisa said.
With no hesitation, AJ gave his thousand-dollar T-shirt to the nurse.

  "Babe your Tshirt is so expensive, " The girl he didn't claim yet said.

  "Could you shut the fuck up and go somewhere, " AJ spoke.

The nurse wrapped the injured female's foot where there was a small open wound on her leg, she was also lifeless as sounds of the ambulance came closer to the area.

  "She'll be fine, she's just in shock, well her body, make sure you get her to a hospital as soon as you can, " the nurse said standing to her feet.

  "Thanks, Louisa."

  "Chelsea, take my car home and there alone, by the time I'm back from the hospital, you better be gone, " he spoke harshly.

  "Bu-"

  "You ain't my girl and you know that-" he spoke.

  "Sir, are you coming with us?" A paramedic asked.

  "Yes, yes, my bad man, " AJ didn't realise they picked up the female already and her belongings.

He got on to the van and the doors were closed right after, as they rushed to the hospital.

The paramedics administered oxygen after they did Cpr on the woman's body. She was stable for now. AJ watched every detail about her, she is beautiful he thought, from her arm tattoo to her long black hair and glowing skin. She slowly gained consciousness and attempted to move her foot. Winching in pain she looked around the van.

  "What happened to me, why does my foot hurt so bad?" Her raspy soft-voiced interrogated.

  "You got hit by a vehicle, you were unconscious for a while but you seem fine now, also you have minor cuts on your leg, from the glass.

" Oh, how-, " she was about to speak when AJ interrupted

  "I bounced you, I really didn't mean to, I was distracted," AJ spoke.

  "It's okay AJ things happen." Was all the girl said?

  "You know me?" AJ questioned.

  "Yes I know you, everyone does," she said snickering.

  "True, " he chuckled, surprised that she wasn't afraid of him.

  "What's your name?" He asked in his usual deep rough voice.

"Romi Kehlis," her body twitched, she finally felt the full pain from the accident, a teardrop from her eye.

Romi was rushed into the Intensive Care Unit, where they immediately took her and operated on her leg to remove pieces of glass that came from the headlights that shattered. A shirtless AJ waited outside the operation room, he grew anxious and went to the washroom to calm down also to wash his face.

He looked himself in the mirror, AJ had tattoos all over his body from his faded hair cut to his waist go down, his skin was a golden light tan that women couldn't resist, the way he carried himself was just intriguing. After washing his face he put his hands on top his head, what was he going to do, thinking what Romi would do when she's good enough, would she extort him for money or should just write a check to her and bribe her to shut her mouth about this, or would he get rid of her. AJ walked out the washroom and nurses smiled at him as he walked by, he is a true womanizer.
The doctor walked out the operating room looking for AJ, when he saw him he waved him over.

  "She's fine, Ms Kehlis is not pressing charges against you, she doesn't have any family that she can call, but she can be discharged in the next three hours, we want to observe her reaction to the medication we gave, the wound was minor, just a little deep, or if you'd like to take her with you after forty-five minutes you can but you will have to keep a close eye on her for the rest of the night."

  " Ight doc that's good to hear, but I'll be leaving her here, lemme know if there is a cost and I'll pay the bill off and if I need to sign any papers let me know," Was all AJ said.

  "Okay sir, " replied the doctor walking off to the front desk to get a form for AJ.
  AJ walked into the room where he saw a sleeping Romi. Hearing footsteps she rises up from the bed.

"You ain't pressing charges?" AJ asked.

" What for? I'm not badly hurt or anything, besides it was my fault, I wanted to make a run for it, but I should have wait for the lights." She sighed.

Characters will be revealed in Chapter 1

End of Introduction.
Please comment and vote, this story will be updated shortly.

I own no images in this book.
Copyright 2020©️
All rights reserved.