Unknown

There is a boy name Ahn Do Hyun. He lives in South Korea at Gangnam City. When he was small he had many friends and he was popular but as he grow up he became lonely. He only has one childhood friend named Park Jae Suk. They both are best buddies and they both are anime fans also hentai😅

Ahn Do Hyun is normal guy he also loves to read comic and books. Once he found an app called wattpad and he really liked it. He created his wattpad Id as @I_am_Alex99

He spend his free time in reading books at wattpad.
One day, he read a book name HER and he really like it. He saw the author name is Korean. So, he comment on it.

The author reply him thank you in message. Do Hyun got surprise because he never had a talk with any author before.
But he was more surprise when that author asked

So you are from South Korea right?

How does that author knows? Do Hyun even fake his name to English name.
So do Hyun ask to author

How do you know?

The author reply, Do Hyun's location is written in the bio.

Author and Do Hyun became closer as they talk with each other more. Sometimes author didn't reply to Do Hyun But Do Hyun wanted to talk more so he didn't mind because the author must be busy.

He got to know that The author is girl and he used to call her Authornim and she really like it.

Author seems very secretive because she didn't reveal her real name nor country or anything. The author loves South Korea and since Do Hyun is from South Korea he got impressed. she wants to study Korean. She knows a little Korean so Do Hyun used to teach her.

Do Hyun got to know that authornim is just one year younger. At first Do Hyun thought that Authornim is older since she is such a great writer.

Whenever, Do Hyun got sad or frustrate Authornim used to talk with him. Do Hyun really like the personality of Authornim. She is mature, cute, very cute, funny and many more.

She is Do Hyun type... Do Hyun's ideal girlfriend type.
But
He is afraid to confess because he never had a girlfriend even though many girls proposed him in real life but he never accept them.

Authornim is from different country which Do Hyun don't know. He never saw her face nor he knows anything about her
It's just....
Do Hyun fell in love just through her talks her thinking... He doesn't care how she looks or what's she does.
She is good at drawing and she even draw me. I really like that... That was one of the best thing of my life...
Someone draw me...
Authornim is a great fan of V from BTS but Do Hyun like Jungkook more so authornim and Do Hyun gets into friendly argument on this topic.
Doo Hyun like that.

For Do Hyun Authornim's presents and talking is fair enough to make Do Hyun smile.

Do Hyun is none other than me myself

KimTris10 is that Authornim

Authornim!! I love you...  사안행여 😍

정말  사랑합니다 ❤

I never saw you but always imagine how would you look.
I never heard your voice but always imagine how would it be.
I never thought that someone unknown  could become a part of my life.
I never thought that I would fall in love with a person whom I never saw.
A unknown

I don't want you to make my girlfriend because I know even if I want, you can't be with be. I respect you and I want you to stay with me... Be with me... Even though it's just texts...

Here few poems for you because I know you love poems.
______________________________________

It's raining over there?
It's bright and sunny here
Your sadness dries up little by little
I am slowly getting drench here.

I'll be there with you one day soon
To love you everyday
And then my heart will sing a tune
And you will hear it say

I've finally found my one true love
As true as one can be
And now you are all I am thinking of
Forever stay with me

I could fall in with anyone
Instead
I fell into you
Down into something unknown
I was far gone in you.
I can wish you good morning
You bid me good night
A love affair with destine unknown.
I want to make you mine.