Chapter 1

"You want me to what?!!" Rukia winced. "It's been tough managing the soul society. "I want them to adjust to their new life. So I need someone to help him around Karakura. "

"A-Ask Orihime! Look how close they are!!" you pointed as the oranged haired girl blinked upon hearing her name. She turned to you wave happily. "Hi (Y/N)-chan!!!" she giggled and you sweatdropped. Rukia did the same as Orihime turned back chatting with the green eyed espada. "She isn't the most responsible." Rukia conveyed.

"I can see that." you sighed. "Fine, I'll help him. I have room if he needs a place to stay temporarily. " Rukia beamed. "That's great!"

"Temporary!" you stressed.

"Y-Yes," Rukia replied with a laugh.

~~

"Human." you jumped. "Crap, I almost forgot you were behind me, you're so quiet."

Rukia explained the situation. After the war, Grimmjow and the others became your alliances. So you were helping them in any way you can. You didn't mind Nel, or even Grimmjow. That's because you could always read them. But with Ulquiorra, you couldn't and it unnerved you. Being around him made you uneasy. Your body turned and you looked at him.

Those blank eyes. It made chills run up your spine. Not the good kind either. He was currently in a gigai. So to the human eye he was pale, but humanly pale. He looked emo. No one would think twice about questioning him.

"My name isn't human." you corrected. 

"What is your name?"

"It's (Y/N). " he nodded. "Very well, (Y/N)-san. What is that thing?" he pointed towards a guy selling cotton candy at a stand. "Oh, it's a snack." He kept staring intensely and you chuckled internally. "Maybe he wants to try it." You moved over to the salesman, greeting him and purchasing one of the bundles of cotton candy in a clear bag. You thanked the man walking back over to Ulquiorra. "Here you go." You held out the snack and he took it. For a while he just stared, and then you realized he probably had no idea how to open it. You pulled at the top popping it open. You dipped your hand in, taking out a piece and putting it in your mouth. You chewed happily. You really liked sweets. When you looked back, Ulquiorra was staring at you in amazement. You stifle a laugh. "Try some." you encouraged. He did, taking a piece and placing it in his mouth. His eyes opened a fraction when it touched his tongue.

"It's sweet." you nod. "Yep." your head titled."Do you not like sweets?" you asked.

"I've never had any."

"Oh, well now you have." you stated. He gave a nod, dipping his hand back in and taking another bite. The both of you continued on your way and you smiled a little.

"He might be entertaining to have around." you didn't have much to do since the war was done. You could use the entertainment. He would be helping with the cleaning of hollows so it wasn't like he was just going to be lazing around.

~~~

"So that's the bath. If you need anything else just let me know." you handed him some fresh towels. "Also I think we need to go and get you some more clothes. " He looked down at his jeans and shirt. "This is fine." he assured.

"You're gonna need more than just one outfit. "

"Why?"

"U-Uh, b-because, w-well because you can't wear that everyday. Things get dirty so you have to wash it."

"We never washed at Hueco Mundo." your eyebrow twitches. "Well here we do."

"Humans are strange." he commented.

"Anyway I have to get to my job so just hang out here. Try not to break anything." you instructed. You didn't give a chance to reply because you were rushing out the door.

Ulquiorra stood watching as you ran off. "Humans are rather impolite as well. " he said aloud.