The Usual

Author's Note: Waddup, WADDUP?! So obviously before you read this, I advise you to check out Haikyuu! Don't be a weirdo and then start reading something you know nothing about xD... just sayinggg. But anyway, so because I'm writing on my computer, I have no idea how to change the writing font. So there will most likely be no bold or the other font... sorry I can't remember what it's called. But anyway this is my first fanfic story sooooooooo bear with me! Oh and there's no auto-correct unfortunately, so that's nice... ANYWAYSSSSS enjoy! 

Start Of Chapter 1:

Daichi: Ok guys! Practice is over, clean up the gym and then you may leave. 

Hinata: Already?! That felt like 5 minutes! 

Kageyama: Quit whining dumbass. It's hard enough dealing with you during practice...

Kageyama sighed in disgust. For some reason, he had always disliked the short redhead, and he showed it clearly. The team were concerned at first, but they eventually got used to it, and so did Hinata. It's like a normal daily routine or conversation between the two volleyball players. If you really think about, they were quite similar to each other when it came to volleyball. Hinata had devoted his life to volleyball and never stops climbing, where Kageyama was crowned the 'King Of The Court' when he was younger but was pushed away from his dream, because of his lack of team bonding skills. The boys were currently in a volleyball team together, Karasuno High, and enjoyed the new environment and members with skills better than their own. 

Nishinoya: Lay off him Kageyama! We all know you love him, but you don't need to be so rude just to have a reason to talk to him. 

Noya sticks out his tongue, smiling knowing what to expect from the stubborn Kageyama.

Kageyama: What?! Listen here you little-

Nishinoya: Hey Kageyama! You should respect your upperclassmen!

Kageyama: Only the ones taller than me get to be respected...

Kageyama smirks. Noya's wide smile disappeared and what replaced it was clenched teeth and death glaring eyes. Kageyama knew Nishinoya's height was what made him lose his temper towards anyone. Noya was a very energetic and positive person. He was the team's libero, so as well as his position on the court, his personality was the same. But when you got on his bad side, he's a completely different person, his height will not matter with the way he deals with his enemies or those who decide to pick on him. But considering the height difference between Kageyama and Nishinoya, Kageyama took that chance. 

The gym was silent, and everyone held their breath for Noya's response. Daichi was in the equipment room putting everything away neatly. Sugawara was in the clubrooms getting changed and Asahi was at home, sick. So there were no seniors to help with the situation and no one else in the gym was brave enough to interfere, or they were just no bothered. 

Nishinoya: Say that again Kageyama...

Kageyama: Only the upperclassmen that are taller than me-

Nishinoya swung at Kageyama's face, shutting him up. 

Nishinoya: SAY THAT AGAIN DUMBASS!

Noya was furious! Kageyama was on the floor, holding his jaw. Noya stood above Kageyama and looked down at him. Noya grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up so they were looking at each other, face to face. Noya glared at Kageyama, who was looking away avoiding eye contact with the small boy. 

Nishinoya: Not so tough anymore are you first year?

Yamaguchi: Noya calm down!

Tanaka: Be quiet Yamaguchi. Noya finish him off!