the pain

the day came every toy was  having fun with other toys until the game for the toy was thrown into the corner replaced by a new toy a better toy than them the toy felt hurt and in pain she couldn't bare the feeling of being here she left to a new home never to  be seen never again.

the toy was walking everywhere to find a new home but the same thing always happened thrown out or in the trash, she was on the point of giving up until a friend a shadow of the dark came to her and they became best friends. she was never alone never again until the little girl who threw her out came looking for her cause she wanted the toy back even though everyone kept throwing her out or into the trash. the shadow whisper to the toy.

shadow: don't go back she will just send you to the trash  again and again.

the toy looked at the little girl crying and walked way cause the shadow was right she knew it will happen again to her and she wasn't just a toy she had feelings she didn't care what the little girl felt.

she shouldn't have sent me to the trash the toy said walking proudly
as the shadow followed her then looked at the little girl crying missing the toy she threw way to the ground

---------------- NEXT  DAY -------------------------

the little girl kept looking for the missing toy she lost she ask everyone who had the toy and threw it out or put it in the trash.

she had no luck of finding the missing toy but the toy was happy that she didn't have to be alone with shadow to help her she was okay, but the girl wasn't she was heartbroken that  she threw that toy way like trash she wished that the toy came back but the wish never came true.

As the days went by with no luck of finding the toy she once lost and threw out, she started to give up.

the toy thought to herself that she should go back but the shadow didn't let her keeping her in the words that he says to her every time the toy thinks about going back to the little girl, the shadow always says,

she will hurt you throw you out and forget about you never played with you leaving you in the coldest place in the house.

the toy thought about it to, she never wanted to go back to that girl who will just hurt her.

the shadow grin as he was happy to be in control of the toy since the day they met.

he wanted to play her as a puppet on strings and never let her go or even back to her human.

the toy was always the one he can play and control since she was not in the right mind or place.

then the day came the toy found a new human that loved her
as shadow didn't like this  but it was a chance of new life and to take control of her body.

and never let her go.

(part 2. soon)

inkys offline