Questions

Random thoughts:

Why do we see a leaf falling from the tree? Is it the wind's fault blowing it much or is it the leaf that didn't hold tight and let it-self go? Or maybe it is just the tree that didn't hold the let tight?

Who are we going to blame for us loving the wrong person? Is it destiny who brought the wrong person to us or should we blame the time for giving us the wrong time for the right person. Or is it just us too careless and falling too quickly into the wrong person?

Why do we see unborn babies being killed by their own blood? Is it the people not responsible enough to conceive a child or it's just carelessness of two people who were deeply in-love without even realizing the responsibilities. Or are they just not knowledgeable enough to know the risks of parenting?

Who do some leaders fall from their positions? Is it just the people who are wrong-seeking or are they just not the right people to be in that position to be leaders? Or could it be that they are not good followers enough to make themselves as a leader?

Why do we have wars and boundaries when we could only be united as ONE? Is it not about comprehending with each other's' thoughts or just the pride and egos that cage's their minds and not open for compromises?

Why does our child fail in school sometimes? Is it them who are not being able to listen carefully or it's just that you are not good enough to do a follow-up teach-back after school? Should we blame the child or the parent? Maybe we blame the school or the teacher who are not effective. Or do they just need a special attention and patience for them to do well?

Who do we have to blame for broken families? Is it just the irresponsibility of the couple bounded by promises? Or are they just not really meant for each other after a bind of matrimony risking their child's right not have a happy and peaceful family?

Why do we have to live if we know that we will break somebody's heart? Is it really a necessity or we just wanted to make that person happy?

Why can't we just be happy and contented with what we have that asking for more and losing half of what we gained?

Nothing is forever. Forever is a lie. The only one thing constant in this world is CHANGE. So we have to stop asking questions if we really don't know where to find the answers. Live life as if it's your last and love as if you will not love again. Build bridges from the people that we once pushed back and away of our lives. Like the earth, you will not be whole without the rocks and sand.

Find friends and explore the world. We are the one who paint our own world's colors. Be a flower. Bloom. And like the rainbow, be colorful. Have a beautiful one. =)