🍒

As the cherry blossoms fall making small inate aquantainces with my sun kissed freckled skin he silently exhales another cloud of toxic smoke from his quaking lungs.his hands are pale and bruised as he begins gently  picking the fragile pale and pink petals from  my golden strands of hair.he offers me a tearful but meaningful smile through his vast and fear filled mind. I know he is stronger than me while I count the salted sweet tears grrazing his damp quivering jaw, the sun streaks painting his face graciously.the words are unspoken but our riddled thoughts are intertwined.i can almost hear the poetic chaotic lines laced amongst his frail conscience as I stand firmly and close to him as he tried to manage the trembling feeling within.
While the chilled spring breeze offers a phantom like ambiance I try to smile back but he's already walking slowly  offering me a damaged angelic hand I take it without doubt and know he'll lead the way to step on standing against immense fears and unwanted memories to find new hope as we hum lowly amongst the wispping cherry trees.
I feel my wishing heart beat slow as it mummurs along our path to accept the wrongful impuleses and move forward to hope and something encasing and supple.
he's far from sugar but the shaply clouds still whisper sweet melodies to me whilst he raps in strong willed breathes to show me how to beat the tragic inssecent desperation, trying and aimlessly to rid of my bleak sanity.he's vaugely unsure as I grip his grasp tighter I know I'm farther from slipping than I'll ever be as we remain entranced amongst vibrantly new bloomed cherry trees.