Chapter 1: Pregnant!

Amber's POV

We did it!

"Adam," I said, walking out of the bathroom.

"What, babe," he said, sounded exhausted.

"I'm pregnant!"

He ran up to me and kissed the top of my head and I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Really," he asked into my hair.

"Yes."

He picked me up like he did after our wedding. We kissed for a while. Then, I got up.

"We need to leave the house," I told him, getting up and walking into the closet. I got a small black dress that showed off my curves and some combat boots. My favorite outfit. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then my hair. When I got out, Adam was asleep. I got my phone and down loaded an app that makes the same sound as a bullhorn. I pressed the button and he bolted upright.

"Wake up." I said.

"I'm up, I'm up," he said, rubbing his eyes and crawling out of bed. While he was making himself presentable, I went to the office and recorded a vlog.

"Hey guys, it's Usoud. I just wanted to apologize for the lack of videos on my channel. As many of you may know, Skydoesminecraft and I got married a few months ago. What NO ONE knows, is that as of today, I am pregnant! Ok, that's all I wanted to say. I'm Usoud, and I'll see you later!"

I posted it a few minutes later after adding my intro and outro. Adam walked in, wearing a Grumpy Cat t-shirt.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father," he said, kissing me sweetly.

"I can't believe that nothing went wrong," I said, laughing.

Little did I know, I was horribly mistaken.