"Art Competion"

Rohan is sitting on the table, his eyes directed to you, the viewers..

He slowly sighs as he grumbles "I've done it again" and lets out another sigh

"This story I'm going to tell you is similar to the last one.. again, a fault in my personality.... 7 months after defeating the avatar of hermes, I have encountered another person who shares the same trait" He pauses, giving making the air around him tense and serious.

"He was possessed by the God of Art... Hephaestus, as well as the Goddess Athena " He was silent again, before muttering "But I have learned a lesson.... "

It was a sunny day in Rome, Italy. Rohan visited this country again because he couldn't get enough of the architectural structure that was so different from the ones in Japan. One thing was for sure, he'll never get close to a confession booth again (TSKR: At a confessional chapter reference) After taking enough pictures he left the churched and saw a guy about the same age and height as him looking down on some photos of art pieces.He bumped into Rohan and the mangaka's natural reaction was to be annoyed and shout "Watch where you're going!" The guy looks at Rohan and says "Are you talking to me?" In a calm and soothing voice "Yes" Rohan replied while whispering "Dumbass" while the man replied "I apologize" then suddenly a gust of wind came and took the photos the man was holding away

While the pictures where in the air for a brief second, Rohan saw magnificent art pieces, those he have never seen before.

"H..hey could I take a look at those pictures"Rohan said, kind of embarassed that he is asking for a favor to a guy he was being mean to for a second

The guy smilled softly "Yes of course", Rohan looked at the photographs and behold, they were more breath taking upclose. "Woah.." Rohan muttered under his breath "W..where can I find these? " Rohan asked..

The guy smirked and said "I'll only tell you that if you agree to have an art competition with me" Rohan, obviously confused asked "Why do we need to waste our time? "

"Would it be fair that you treated me harshly for a second ago and instantly turn into a puppy once you see you could take advantage of me? "The guys asked, Rohan was outstanded by this man

"(Even though he has a cool composture, this guy is insane!)"Rohan thought to himself

"Now, do you want to do it? " The guy asked, to which Rohan answered "Fine.."

"First of all I'd like to introduce myself..."The guy said. "I'm Yasuki Oekaki, it's a pleasure to compete with you..and get my revenge" Yasuki said while saying the last few words in a hushed tone

Rohan was getting nervous, knowing he got in a crazy situation again...or rather Bizarre

Yasuki took out 4 oslo papers from his bag, a pair of pencils, and a set of coloring pens and an oil paint set and two pens. He gave Rohan 2 oslo papers, pencil and handed him a pen "I refuse, I have a pen of my own and would be more comfortable in using it" Yasuki nodded and gave him the coloring pencils.

"We each have 30 minutes to finish this drawing, once it's done, both of us will place it in the ground and count the bypassers who look at it.."Yasuki explained the rules and started to countdown "3...2...1... start!" Rohan quickly started to draw, knowing it wouldn't be fair to use his technique, as it gave him more time than Yasuki he started to draw with a base first. What Rohan didn't noticed was the speed Yasuki was going. It was almost the same speed as his drawing technique, only a little slower.

20 minutes in and Rohan saw a strange marking on Yasuki's right and left hands..kind of like the avatar of hermes in the last chapter (The Run) he quickly identifies that in his left hand was the symbol of Hephaestus and in his right, the symbol of Athena.

"Ah...shit" He was suprised that he'd encounter a guy like this again...then he remembers the story of Arachne and Athena.

Arachne was a girl who proclaimed she was better at spinning and weaving than Athena, the goddess of many thibgs including art. Athena was bothered by this and then had a formal competition. Arachne won causing Athena to be angry by the humiliation she felt and cursed Arachne to be a half-human, half-spider, forever weaving for the rest of her life.

"I...it's no coincidence!" Rohan gasped and realized he'd win because his artsyle is widely recognized from his manga. "Even though it hurts my pride, I'll have to loose for atleast once in my life..." Rohan thought to himself before he throws away his original drawing and grapped the spare oslo and started to draw a new one. On the other hand, Yasuki was painting swiftly, people would assume that painting in oslo paper would not give the best results, but as he gracefully and quickly stroke, it gave a beautiful aura around.

"10 minutes left" Yasuki reminded Rohan while adding the finishing touches to his drawing. Rohan drew a normal, bland drawing. Knowing that making it horrible would stilk attract a lot of attention.

"......"

**beep beep** The timer Yasuki had set marked the end of their alloted time. Both placed their drawings in places not too far but not too close from one another.

Yasuki's traditional Japanese art using oil paint was widely appreciated. "Bellisimo!" (Beautiful), one said, "Sorprendente!" (Amazing) Another said. Meanwhile Rohan's art was ignored, sometimes it will be noticed but it was accompanied by the words "Inespressivo"(Souless/Unexpressive) and many words that felt like a knife to Rohan's heart and ego.Rohan endured it and finally After 1 hour, they finalized their count.

"I won.." Yasuki calmly announced and smirked. Rohan was silent, but accepted his defeat. As they were about to leave, Yasuki looked at Rohan and whispered under his breath "I know you faked it" He said with an angry face while the markings on his right side where disappearing "but you dodged a bullet...rather a bomb" He smiled and the markings on his left side also faded away. It was as if the two Gods were talking, Athena being angered but didn't want to curse Rohan as she didn't felt any humiliation, while Hephaestus, a kind God, let it all slide. As for Yasuki, being the avatar of two gods, continued to live his life but no one really knew what happened to hin after....

While Rohan... he was thankful that there were'nt anything bad that happened to him, after walking for a short distance, he looked back to have one final glance at Yasuki, the only guy to have defeated him in arts. Rohan smiles amd said "Losing...now this is a good experience I must imbed in my work. I have learned a valuable lesson today, losing won't cause your downfall and can even teach you a lesson"

"The world is truly full of bizarre suprises..." He said to himself as this chapter ends

--end

I hope this was not cringey, I originally got this idea from a YT comment, I never intended to post this but thanks to _kurtie_ and a fellow discord user, I got motivated to write this.

Have a good day/night :>