Case File 143: Tobias Ward III

Name: Tobias Ward III

Gender: Male

Age: 20 (Appears, he is immortal.)

Appearance: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/94071747/thumb.png ~

Tobias has choppy and uneven layers of thick blonde hair. He is always experimenting with how he styles it, but when he wears his mask his wears his hair over his face. Hie eyes are a green/teal that are considered breathtaking to most people. His skin tone is a milky tan, accented with a mole just above his lips. He stands at about 5"3 and weighs average for his height. He is rather curvaceous, hips similar to a girls. He usually wears whatever is clean, never paying much mind to his clothing appearance, although he does tend to wear a gas mask if he is going out with friends. He has no piercings or tattoos, but he does have glasses that he normally refuses to wear, unless around his house.

Race: Vampire

Abilities: The ability to easily seduce just about anyone, he has a way of taking over people's thoughts and making them just want to fuck him right then and there.

Affinities: Bargaining, Gambling, Selling, anything to do with money he handles almost effortlessly. Also, he seems to have a way with children, always being able to calm them, it could be that he can enter their mind of course.

Personality: A neutral personality. He's never overly happy or overly sad or overly mad. He's a very cool-headed and laid back person. He has troubles with trust, finding it to be true that in his business no on is your ally. Of course, due to the fact that he lives with two of the most non-serious people he has ever met, meant that he rarely took anyone seriously, laughing at their misfortune. He tries to be comical, but most of his jokes are just rude, pointing out imperfections.

Weaponry: His teeth.

Sexuality: Bi Sexual  - Aggressive Uke

Relations: None Established

Lover/Master: None