Stop self harming, do it for Liam ( one direction )

This is a true story with my own twist

Molly is a a huge directioner and massive fan of Liam Payne. Her room is covered with posters and she has the duvet cover. Everyday when she goes to school she gets bullied. Her mom brought her a one direction school bag, pencel case and all one direction stationary for the new school year and that's what she gets bullied for. She gets called an obssessed freak and a weiredo. They tell her that Liam would want nothing to do with her and that he hates her.

Every night she goes home, sits in her room and listens to one directions album over and over intill she goes to bed. Before she goes to sleep she kisses every person on every poster and wishes them goodnight. She wakes up at 6:30 to do the same and wish them good morning. She gets ready for school puts on her I heart Liam Payne hoodie and goes to school. The other girls emty her school bag into puddles and kicks it around.

When they used to shout abuse at her she would ignore it but now it's gone on to long and starts to believe it. That shell never meet Liam. That night she went home, grabbed a pair of scissors and. Went to her room with rage she started to hack et her long black hair. There was hair everywhere round her room. Her mom walked in and saw. She started to hit and kick her. Left her on the floor till the next morning. She woke up and didn't kiss her posters, just left.

The girls threw paint all over her clothes and laughed. She lashed out and started repeatedly punching one of the girls in the face and knockes her out, she dosent realise and carrys on hitting her intill her teacher comes in. She got expelled from school and when she got home she had a bother beating from her mom.

Late at night when her parents were sleeping she got the scissors and started to cut her self down the arm because of all the love she had and never got to show. She cut her self because Liam would never know how she felt about him and never knew she existed.

Don't self harm it's not what the boys would want if Anything do it for them, do it for yourself and do it for Molly the girl who had no one to tell her it's wrong and no one to love her