The Past Sixteen Years

My life began sixteen years ago, I was born in Atlanta Georgia to Elizabeth and Luke Bryan, with the name Hayden Bryan. Other than having a famous father, my life has been pretty normal. I went to normal public school, did allstar cheerleading, and on my eighth birthday my mom announced she was pregnant with Bobby, my little brother. Mom became a teacher at a small school near our home and Dad continued with his music career. My dad's best friends were always around in my childhood, so when my Uncle Blake and Aunt Miranda got married, I never understood why everyone in the world cared. My aunt Savannah married her boyfriend Hunter Hayes, everyone freaked out about that as well, in the family and in the world. But my mom was always the over protective type. The early part of my life, my brother and I only met my dad's side of the family, my mom's family was never really around except for Christmas when both sides of the family gathered at my three story house in Atlanta. But when I turned fourteen my great grandma died and my mom traveled to her father's farm in south Georgia but forbidded that Bobby and I come along. My whole family has mostly been hidden from me.

---------

I hope y'all like this and wanna read this more!