Chapter 1

The 2nd Universe: Chapter 1

The vampire queen, also known as Marceline Abadeer, threw the blonde hero, Finn, to the ground and laughed as she put her foot on his chest,
"Now what, hero?" Finn was weak, covered in mud and blood, he tried to get up, but there was no use,
"Please Marcy, this isn't like you. I didn't do anything to deserve this.. Please... I'm begging you." Marceline smirked, noticing that she had won the fight. She put some more pressure on his chest. Then, suddenly Finn became limp, his last breath had left his body. Finn the hero was gone. Marceline got down on top of him and lowered her head to his neck. Right before Marceline could bite Finn's neck, everything went pitch black.

Marceline sat straight up, screaming and shaking from the horrible nightmare she had.
"NO!" Her breathing had calmed down a bit and she wanted to call Finn, but it was two o'clock in the morning. She didn't want to wake him just because of some stupid dream.
"That's the third nightmare I've had this week... And it's only Tuesday. What's wrong with me?" Marceline put her hand on her forehead and realized she had broken into a cold sweat while she was sleeping. She got up, went to the kitchen, and made herself a glass of water. As she drank it, she kept thinking of her dream. This dream was the worst one she had ever dreamt in a while. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door. The sound scared Marceline so badly she had spit a little of her water out and it splashed on the floor.
"Dammit... Who could be here at this time?" She asked herself. She floated to her door, messing with her hair, she opened the door and her eyes widened.
"Bonnie?"