Getting To Know You

HER.
Laying back on my bed, I had my hand shoved inside my panties, rubbing myself, while watching a bdsm porno. My favourite ritual. Though I think I'm starting to run out of good videos.

Today I had to finish off quickly. Hence, the porno. Usually when I have enough time and the house to myself, I like to take it slow and enjoy the explicitness that my imagination provides me with. As a writer, I can get very creative.

We have guests downstairs. My mom and à bunch of her friends, celebrating the launch of her clothing line. They got really personal for a bunch of oldies. I don't do well under pressure, and playing with myself always helps with that. My step dad is currently on business trip. And his daughter and son are also downstairs with mom and her friends. Which leaves me with all the space upstairs to get comfortable with myself.

I stop thinking about all the people downstairs, and live in the moment, all by myself in my room, trying to make myself last as long as I can, training myself for my next daddy, as weird as that sounds.

I roll to the side and reach for my toy box under the bed, I go for the vibrator, always does the job.
Then I take off my jeans, then my shirt, and lay back on the bed with only a bra and a thong.

I push the start button on the vibrator, and click on continue for the video, but don't even watch it. My mind is on an entirely different person.

I feel the orgasm building up, but I shouldn't cum yet. I slow down the pace and relax. Then I fasten it up again, then slow it down right before I orgasm. And I keep doing that for some time, With only Tim, my step brother in mind.

It's not wrong to me, we're technically not related, like a wise man on the internet once said. I just don't want to ruin my mom's chance in a happy love life.

After a few minutes of torturing myself, I can't take it anymore, I absolutely have to cum.
I let myself go and surrender to the wild feeling that takes over my entire body. Trying so hard not to moan out loud and expose myself. I'm a pretty loud little whore.

I pause the video that I didn't even watch, and I relax looking at the blank ceiling, trying to catch my breath, then close my laptop and put it on the nightstand right next to my bed, and get up to the bathroom to clean up my toy, and pick up a pair of sweats and an oversized shirt to wear instead of putting back overly tight jeans.

I get dressed, and go back downstairs, then sneak out to the garden in an attempt to not be seen by my mom and invited back to the living room, because I can't stand her "too in your face" friends, and Tim flirting with all the women there, farther proving his interest in older chicks, which, not gonna lie, irritates me way more than it should. Though I don't quite hear his voice, I don't know if he's even there anymore or out fulfilling some mysterious booty call.

It's pretty dark outside, and I choose not to turn on the lights, so I don't draw any unwanted company from inside.
I just sit on a "sofa kinda looking chair" and plug my earphones in, and put the playlist Tim made me on shuffle. He made it for me as a gift on my first birthday with him and his family together with us, because I had expressed to him how I think music is the absolute best way to get to know a person, since it has all of the thoughts and feelings they can't physically express, music is heard, but also felt. It has in it all of his favourite music, which makes me think of him in the most romantic -choke me daddy- way.

HIM.

Today my little sister Anna woke me up earlier than I usually do, which, of course, resulted in me being as grumpy as ever. It was 12 pm, I don't care what anyone has to say. It certainly is early for a summer day.

Apparently I had to help out with the party my step mom, Norah is throwing, celebrating her brand launching. I've been attracted to her mainly because she belonged to my father. I don't have the best relationship with him, or any sort of relationship for all I care. Simply not his biggest fan.

I don't mind helping as long as I get to watch sweet Norah fidgeting around in her short skirts and weird but often see through blouses. If that's her style then who am I to judge.

It all goes boringly smooth until the guests start to arrive.
It seems like they just keep coming, the house is big enough for hard-to-please Marie Antoinette to spend the night, and I don't mind having lots of older women around, so it should be fine.

A few minutes after Norah starts the music for all the guests to vibe along, Queen Persephone decides to finally join in. No one had seen her all day. She's mostly either in her room or down in the garden, reading or doing some other nerdy shit.

We all sit for food after some time, even though it's a mini-party and snacks should just be all over. But Norah is a control freak and always wants everything in order and all of her routines to be respected.

The woman next to me, out of the blue just starts telling me about her con artist boyfriend she met in Paris a few months ago, and how it was the hardest thing for her to leave him and go back to fucking Los Angeles when fashion week or whatever ended, because he was so good in bed. And I notice how uncomfortable Persey is, sitting through a lecture this gay dude is giving her about how unimportant it is to be in a monogamous relationship, and how she should make the most out of her teenage years since they're the only time where she's gonna get the most action in her life, and a bunch of ladies around them looking at him in absolute awe and nodding their head agreeing to everything he says.

She suddenly pretends she heard her mom calling her, though she's right there dancing with my sister Anna. Then she goes upstairs, probably to her room again.

A few minutes pass, and I'm bored out of my mind listening to this woman rambling about Paris. I've lived in Paris most of my life. None of what she says is news to me. So I decide to go upstairs and annoy Persey, tease her about not having a boyfriend.

I tried hooking her up with one of my extra romantic friends, because I thought he'd be her type. But to my surprise she hated his guts and called him broken because he didn't touch her even after three stupid boring dates, to his face.
I always thought of her as a sister, and I couldn't understand where she was coming from because she seemed like a "can't wait to find my other half" kinda person to me.

I try not to make any noise walking to her room to scare her, because once I'm upstairs it's pretty quiet and no music is heard since it's too far from this part of the house. But I hear moaning coming from one of the rooms in there. There's only my room, hers and my sister's. The only possibility I think is reasonable, is someone having sex in my room. I turn around and go to my room, and open the door swiftly in order to catch whoever is banging in my room red handed, but there's no one, and I doubt there's anyone in Anna's room because it's a kid's room and none of the people Norah knows would probably like to have sex with fucktons of stuffed animals staring at them. Which leaves me with one option, someone is in Persey's room?

I walk quickly but calmly towards her room, the door wasn't closed all the way so I push it open a little more for me to see what's going on.

What. The fuck.

I can't take in the sight of her. She's naked, on her bed, masturbating, using a vibrator. How did she even get one?
I can't look away either, I've never seen her body like this, she's always in sweats and somewhat oversized clothes. She's actually really fuckin sexy. What the hell.
I stand there, with an awkward boner, just looking at her. There's a video playing on the laptop next to her, I try to focus more on it, figure out what it is. I know this video. No way we watch the same porn. There's no way I'm gonna believe she's into bdsm right now.

I can't wrap my head around it. I've never thought of her this way.
She covers her mouth so she doesn't moan loudly, and it looks like she's very close. I just stand there, in shock, not even thinking, just watching her.

She finishes off and lets herself sink into the sheets. How did she not notice me, I'm basically standing at her door with a huge boner just staring at her. She closes the laptop and before she turns around to get up I go back to my room quickly before she sees me.

A/N
I will be needing your support to continue. Please vote, let me know what you think, express your thoughts about anything in the comments, give me advice, I'll appreciate it all.

I love Tim so much, as I'm pretty sure you do too. Let your friends who love him too know this story exists. It'll be lots of fun, I promise.