.. Wow

Your Pov .

It was a typical day in my neighborhood. Unexpected changes in weather , loud neighbors , pedestrians walking in every direction . I love Oakland 😊 . It's where I'm from , it's in my blood .

( your phone rings , you look down at it & it's your friend zonnique)
You - hey niq niq

Zonnique - y/n ! Langston invited us to the movies to go see ouija today ! The movie starts at 5:15 at the bay street movie theater!

* Langston Is One Of The Cutest Boys In School , He One Of The Boys Where You Kinda Feel Like Your Not Good Enough For Him *

You - omfg I've been wanting to see that for the longest 😩 . Lemme go ask my mom !

Zonnique - you know damn well your mom not gone say yes y/n . You should just sneak out .. Don't she work late anyways ?

You - yea , but I still have to pick up my sister

Zonnique - whatever y/n guess your not coming (hangs up )

My mom never let me go anywhere . She thinks I'm a hoe .. She thinks that when I'm at stores I steal , & when I'm around boys I have sex w/ them . It's so irritating .

* you go downstairs fix yourself some cereal , and starts to dial your mom *

You - hey mom

Mom - oh god what do you want ?

You - I just wanted to know if I could go to the movies w/ trin & niq niq .

Mom - is your room clean ?

You - no , but I have plenty of time to clean it

Mom - if it was clean , you coulda went . So therefore your not going anywhere & plus you have a sister you need to pick up !

You - DAD COULD HAV--

She really just hung up in my face .. Wow .. Everytime I mention daddy she gets mad .. But oh well .

I hope you guys like it so far ! Be sure to give me critiques & yea comment & share me please 😋 thank you