-> Introduction <-

Who am i you say?
To introduce myself?

I mean... yeah sure! Why not...

My name is Funtime Freddy, those names being the same names being reused over time. Everything began because someone called my grand grand grand grand grand, well it's basically a long time ago, they called him to be a Teddy Bear like those ones there were called 'Freddies' and someone nicknamed him like that, be guess he liked it and passed down his name over the future generation and here i am with the 'Funtime' prefix before it...

I'm a male bear, as you can see, tho we used to be simple Polar Bears before, until, again, someone in the past generation marries someone that was a mix of 2 different types of anthro animals and therefore making nice highlights on her body and him mixing up with her created our highlights. Mine being purple, but my grandfather's were a dark blue. Colorful family you may say, yeah physically, but mentally, it's aint colorful  at all...

My age, i'm 20 years old and im trying to enjoy life as i am free from studies and that i dont work since my parents rather take care of that themselves.

I'm aware that this more of an explanation of my family, but should i really reveal myself here? All of what makes me, me? Her in this Intro letter? Honestly, i'd rather keep the secrets. If you're curious enough to want to know who i am, come find it out!

                         ~ FunFred