Ignorant Buffoons

"What do you want, Derek?" Scott sighs turning around to see Derek leaning in the doorway. "Well I actually wanted to talk" He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "About something... supernatural?" Scott was fed up of him asking questions ever since he'd moved in with Derek and Peter,they were mostly about some fantasy or something supernatural, of course he was open to listen but he eventually got tired of it. "I was actually wondering if.." Derek shifted from the door and sat next to Scott. "You know anyone that doesn't hate me because I'm starting to feel really lonely." Scott chuckled slightly trying to figure out what he meant, "Well practically everyone hates you so find a wolf, maybe". Derek sat still looking at the floor and spoke in a questionable tone, "thanks?" He practically squeaked, he wasn't normally one to ask for advice,, *snap* "Hello. Earth to Derek!", Derek shook his head and looked at Scott when he heard a knock at the big metal door, "I'll get it", Scott sighed and walked to the door opening it slightly, he caught something in his arms and looked down to see him bleeding on the floor, "Mr Argent?", Derek looked up and quickly grabbed Chris taking him to a table, Peter swiftly entered the room looking at the floor, "God Damnit, I just mopped that you ignorant buffoons", Scott looked at Peter and then at Chris, "oh.." Peter grabbed some bandages and quickly rushed to the table giving them to Derek, Scott was holding a needle, Peter had never seen Chris so fragile, he grabbed his hand and squeezed it on instinct in attempt to calm him down, surprisingly, it worked, and Argent gripped Peters hand also, Peter for some reason had wished of it more but knew that it was the pain, he quickly channeled all his anger and took some of his pain away. Chris day up weakly clenching his now bandaged wound, his voice was tired and weak, "Am I still an ignorant buffoon?" He chuckled slightly and looked at Peter. "I didn't really know what was going on, you can't blame me for that dear hunter~" Peter practically sung the words, he was happy Chris was okay, it was a few knife wounds, easily fixed up, they didn't realize they were still holding hands until Scott and Derek started laughing, Peter got up and grabbed a pillow from a chair whacking both Scott and Derek with it, "What's so funny, mutts." Chris chuckled and stood up stumbling slightly, Peter caught him and Chris looked up at him, "Thanks." Peter swallowed a lump in his throat and lead Chris to a sofa sitting him down, "Stay there Limpy". Peter stood up and walked to Scott and Derek, "do we have another bed?" Derek chuckled and shook his head, "then it's decided", Scott raised an eyebrow and shrugged going to the corner and studying. "So, Sir Limpsalot, you're clearly not in a state to go anywhere so you're staying here, you can take my bed" Peter smiled and went to stand up but felt a hand grab his wrist, "Wait, no, I can't burden you like that, where will you sleep?", Peter sighed and patted the sofa, "right here" he beamed cheerfully. Derek looked at Chris and smirked, "Damn you're good at getting that thing to actually smile" he gestured to Peter who chucked the pillow at Derek, "I'm right here you know!"

.....

The room had darkened and everyone was getting kinda tired, Peter heard Chris yawn and helped him up to the bed laying him down,  he smiled slightly, a hint if sadness mixed in there somewhere, he wished he could lay next to him, to comfort him and protect him but he sighed and went back to the sofa laying down, he looked back up at argent, "If theres anything you need I'm right here." peter smiled and Chris looked at him uncertain of whether Hed he'd say yes to what he was about to ask. "Actually- one thing. Don't sleep on the couch." Peter looked confused and slowly climbed onto the floor looking up at him, "No you idiot, I didn't mean on the floor" Chris sat up and patted the spot next to him to which Peter slowly got up and lay next to him smiling. The two hadn't realized but they'd fell asleep cuddling, Argent had his head laid on Peters chest and Peter had an arm wrapped around Chris.

Vote for more ✔️