10. The Talk

Taehyung's P. O. V. 

"Good morning"

My head snapped towards the voice as I fixed the towel tighter on my waist. I had just gotten out of the shower, unaware that there was a visitor in the room.

"Umm..hey" I greeted her as I grabbed at the clothes Jin had been kind enough to lend me, we are still at his home waiting for the apocalyptic 'talk' Jin's father demanded of him.

"I know you don't remember me and it's completely fine" she was starting a conversation as I stood there debating what to do, a bit awkward since I was practically dressed in nothing. "Don't fuss, you're very handsome" my eyes flickered to her in embarrassment but her gaze on me was one of easy appreciation, nothing vulgar.

"Uh..thanks..I guess, I'm gonna.." I gesture towards the bathroom edging nearer to it.

"I don't understand why my brother is trying so hard to fight his instincts" ...and I halt, of course I do, it's Jin she is talking about "it's a huge thing for him to be so bold, I mean he let you hug him to sleep, that jerk never even let me hug him to sleep!!"

And the delight I felt to hear her say that, she hopped off of the bed and hurried to me. "Listen, this is serious, trust me he likes you! He just has a weirdly ugly way to show it".

Although my head was bursting with hoorahs right now, the close proximity and the hyper excited giggles of her were turning into a threat and I decided I had to ask her to calm down when to my greater surprise she cupped my face and pulled me to her eye level "Just hold on, things' might get rocky but you must not give up!"

I smile inwardly, like I ever could!

A sound of throat clearing caught both our attention and my eyes fell on a refreshed Jin by the door at the other end of the room, a little furrow over his eyes and an adorable pout adorned his glowing face.

I realize what he was looking at, my face was still cupped in his sister's hands and I'm still only in a towel.

"What the hell are you doing Ju?" His voice was stiff and thankfully she let go and turned to him, I know I should have taken the chance to get inside and get dressed but damn was I enjoying his eyes languidly gliding down my skin and couldn't help but smile.

"See, told you his instincts are screaming to get their hands on you" she whispered leaning to my side and to tell the truth, I am actually starting to like her and gave her a smile, at least I have someone on my side in this.

"Dorky you look hungry, come down for breakfast if he doesn't feed you" I stifle a laugh as she exits hitting the back of Jin's head and see him glare at her back.

"Limitlessly silly, that's just who Juhee is" Jin turns to face me looking as red as a tomato as he rolled his eyes. Fucking adorable as ever!

"I don't mind, she's funny" "Of course you don't, you are exactly like her" he says with a dead-pan face and walks up to me "go get dressed, we got some real shit to deal with downstairs". He pushed me towards the bathroom "after we're done with some good stuff inside?" "Ha. Ha. Not funny creep!"

I do love being silly with him, I can always tell that he enjoys it with how red his ears get. "But we're dating" I taunt, "But you don't get to the good stuff without going out on an actual date" his eyes get so dominating when he tries to make a point.

I halt, resisting his relentless pushing at my back "true" I peer over my shoulder to look at him "Kim Seokjin, will you go out on a date with me?" He stuns and I feel him stop with the pushing as his lips part in shock, probably.