Legend Untold: Jade King

Tall, handsome, fearless.. a prince; that's the kind of man he is. Every night is exciting, a new adventure and heart jumping action! I am his sidekick, his pal, a friend! We're buddies!

Or i can say..

They're all dreams, dreams of the 16 years old me. I always have those dreams back then, i always adore his moves. He fights like wind with a sword, he's better than any sniper we have today with a bow, he's ride, Fungus horse, faster than any motorcycle that we have. And mighty.. always mighty.. when he calls my name..

"Kleon! Today we will conquer the east, with a sword sharper than any men's will! My Jade Scaberg. With this, i will be immune to any physical attack. However, I'm afraid, that i alone, even with the help of this blade, can be outnumbered. That is why, i need you, my only comrade, to help me. Can i count, on you again?"

Handing his mighty bow to me, the Jade bow, who can strike 100 men with 1 shot.. how can i say no eh?

"Another night! Another victory! Well, no matter whom i face, how much i am outnumbered, with or without my Jade Treasury, as long as you, my trusted partner is with me, we can manage to win."

Every night, there is victory.. Every night, we overcome! And like every other night.. it is destined to end.

"So, tell me, Kleon.. who are you really?"

..

"Don't make me laugh! Weak? Shy! You are the bravest among all men who conquered kings and rulers of this world, and you're telling me that you're weak? Bullied in your world because you don't have parents anymore?"

But it's true, i am weak, they all laugh at me for being a coward. The knight laughed at me. To be honest, i am offended, though his motives are pure, but then, he said something that changed me..

"Serious or joking.. believe me when i say, you are a great man.. not because you faced battles with me, won every single challenges, of course.. but because, Kleon, you chose to live with a humble, contented heart. You work for yourself, that my friend, is a very good trait.. you do what you can do, tries to do what you can't but in order to learn and to stand for yourself.. not like me."

My heart felt the pain in his heart, as i look at his eyes, which are filled with regrets. He stares at the great dark sky, filled with shining little stars, then he raised his right hand, trying to reach them even though it's impossible..

"I tried to conquer, even those i should not.. used everything i can even those i shouldn't.. the funny part is, it is all for my selfishness and greed."

*alarm clock rings*

Curious, i went to the shop where it all started; the Antique Collection. I asked about the Jade key i bought from them, then the old man sit and asked me to join.

"Very long ago, there was a king who's name is undefeated. Rovolus Cournellus XVI or should i call him, the Jade King of the sea. His famous legend started when he tried to conquer not only the land but also the stars. His kingdom can only be found on the midst of the sea, where no one can go, nor no one did ever know. Greed, however, entered his heart, seeking the worlds greatest treasure: The Jade Scaberg, which can make the wielder immune to any physical attack, The Jade bow, which can strike 100 men with 1 shot, the Jade Armor, which converts magic into speed, the Jade shield, which gives protection to poison, fire, or any element that can harm a mortal body, and of course, the Jade Treasury, that comes in a form of a ring, making the king draw or use, any of the jade items whenever he wants."