the game

Ppl make it like your friends are having a garage sale but im not going to do that

-----------------

     (Y/N) P.O.V

  Today I went to Gamestop to buy a game called Pokémon Channel. I got the game and went to pay it but the casheir was acting rather weird... "A-are you sure ma'am? You want to buy this game?" He asked nervously. I nodded and paid the game. "Fine just dont come crying to me." He said. I tilted my head and left. I was confused why he said this, he probably was overreacting. Once I went home I got my system and played the game. I entered play and the setting was creepy. There was a literly bloody pikachu TV, tons of pikachu dolls around but creepy looking, blood almost everywhere, and the wallpaper looks like the dolls. ( I forgot how it looks like since I read the creepypasta a long time ago) Finally, a pikachu came out of the bed but he looked beatened up, bloody hands, hooked tail, and black eyes with red irises. "BRVR wants to know if you are his old owner" a text appeared. 'Old owner? This game is probably hacked.'

---------------
OK guys here is the first chapter and I think this is the first BRVR x reader story... BRVR MUST BE LOVED. I love him... N-not like a crush thing >.> <.< O///O. Anyways love y'all!.