Prologue

**The story is a fan-story from TheFamousFilms.**

Bryan lied to everyone he loved. He always did. Thats why when he died and the truth came out no one knew how to react. Most just stopped talking about Bryan. Some, like Molten, split off from the rest. Jon stopped talking to anyone. The first ones to get over Bryan's death were F. Chica and R. Freddy. R. Freddy and Molten budded heads more often.

   "Bryan should have told us the truth!" R. Freddy yelled at Molten.

   "Bryan had a right to chose to tell us or not!" Molten yelled back.

   "He should have told us he was the adopted child of HENRY!" R. Freddy yelled back.

   "He probably didn't want to be associated with a murderer because he knew you'd act this way!" Molten yelled back before pushing R. Freddy to the ground.

   ".... you should've stayed dead...." Molten mumbled while walking off.

Molten walked away from the scene behind him into the portal room. He hadn't been able to close the portal after Bryan died. It always seemed to fight back and open again. But no matter what he did to the portal it changed the coordinates itself, as if it was searching for a certain universe. He tried to close the portal again. It sapped his energy away again. He collapsed but before he passed out he saw a figure of a man in dark clothing start to drag him through the portal.

   "W-Who are..." Molten tried before becoming to tired to finish.

   "Shhh... My friend needs yours help Enn- Molten Freddy." The figure said.