Renewable Energy its uses and effects

Energy is needed to survive the creature \ nature. We need wood for cooking and heating, water and wind for growing grain and solar for lighting fires. Renewable resources produced renewable energy, which are naturally refilled on a human timescale, such as sunlight, rain, wind, biomass and geothermal energy. When the Earth is naturally heat then geothermal energy is generated. Wind power has the smallest contribution with 18%, hydroelectricity at 26% & biomass has the biggest one with 50%. 

Renewable energy provides energy in four important areas: electricity generation, water and air heating \ cooling, transportation and rural energy services. It provides fuel diversification & reliable power supplies in lower risk of fuel spills and reduce the need for imported fuels. Fossil fuels such as coal, oil & natural gas are not renewable. Nuclear energy is usually considered non renewable energy source but the material used in nuclear power plants is not. With the power environmental impacts renewable energy sources can be used to produce electricity. Renewable energy requires less maintenance rather than traditional energy generators. It is sustainable & will never run out. They are non pollutant, that's why provide clean energy. www.freeconferencealerts.com

Renewable energy depends upon environment economic growth, energy security & human development because climate change every moment & local pollution increasing day by day. On other side income, industrial development, jobs, poverty alleviation, trade balance improvement etc. are highly influence to renewable energy. Energy security depends on economic security, national security & environment security.

Solar energy is functionally endless. It helps to improve public health as well as environmental conditions. Wind forms capture the energy of wind flow by using turbines and converting it into electricity. Wind energy technically is a form of solar energy and it is defenses due to the rotation of Earth and the geography of the planet. Hydroelectric power does not generate pollution and it is environmentally friendly energy for our environment. Water flows through the dam's turbines to produce electricity, known as hydropower. Geothermal heat can be captured and used to produce geothermal energy by using steam, that comes from the heated water pumping below the surface, which then rises to the top and can be used to operate a turbine.

Warm water surface, temperatures of the Ocean and Earth's rotation with the gravity from the moon causes thermal and mechanical energy which are produced by the Ocean. Biomass energy comes from recently living plants and organisms. We have installing solar panels in our home as well as to plant green trees to protect the environment and renewable energy.