One

YB pov*

Bing*

It was a text from 3three*

Three: aye wyo today

Me: shit finna go up in dis court house wyo mane

Three: awe let me know how dat go n shiii if y'all tryna link Lata get at me

Me: bet I got chu after I get kena this damn stroller ha ass gets on my fucking nerves mane

Three: ite just get at me when get time

Me: ite mane

Read: 10:53

Me and baby joe just pulled up to the court house and I got out the car and walked in the court baby joe waited in the lobby and I signed in and walk to the back..... in the meeting my lawyer and jury found my not guilty of beating on blasian but her new nigga sum "nle choppa" Bitch ion kno who df he think he is she a hoe anyway stupid bitch.

10 mins later*

"You are now dismissed"

I left the court room fast asl i almost ran out the bitch I say "yo baby joe we out dis bitch leggo"

Ring Ring*
My phone ringing it was my mama so I answer

Me: wassam ma how you been

Ma: boy don't how you been me WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT THIS GIRL CALLING ME TALKING ABOUT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK HER UP AND TAKE HER OUT OR SUM SHIT GET YO LIL HOES IN CHECK BEFORE I DO

Me: ma chill I got it

Mama: boyyyyy and you bet not be beating on them damn girls

Me: mane mama yhu know I don't be beating on these damn girls

Mama: I don't wanna here it kentrell imma call you later

"Aye watch dis" I whispered to baby joe as he drove on the high way to my house"

Joe looks at me*

Me: ite slime

Mama: boi don't fucking play with me bye

Mama hangs up**

I tell joe drop me off at kena house to get her a stroller and he takes me there I walk in her house (her mom opened the door ) and she on the couch crying I said what's wrong and she goes off into how ion be there for my son mind you she just had this lil nigga 3 days ago like wtf you want me to do take this nigga out and get him sick like wtf so I just tell ha imma start getting him when he a lil older cause ion be having time to sit in hospitals n shit when he sick.

3 hours later*

Kena : thank you for getting him a stroller

Youngboy : don't thank me dats my son and that's my responsibility I'm obligated to do things like that for him.

*Kena  starts blushing as kentrell laid chris in his crib*

Kena  pov*

Kentrell so damn sexy like ouuu I just can't believe I got a baby by him he like my whole heart and he so much of a family man like I can just see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

Kentrell walks back to the couch and kena lays on his chest*

"Say mane get the fuck off me this ain't that rememba" kentrell said In a pissed off voice so I ask what's wrong and he get to screaming at me "You stupid bitch you always saying you tired of me but you always want me I'm sick of this shit either you want me or you don't"