listen to your parents

Okay tommy and Sarah, I have some very important news to tell you.

What is it? Sqrah said unenthusiasticly, knowing that usually when yhere was important news around here, it's bad news.

What is it this time.Tommy asks.

Okay no panicking when I tell you this, agree?

Agreed.both say in unison.

Okay, here it is, your father, your father, he's d-dead...

What! Tommy yells.

I said no panicking.

HOW ARE WE GONNA EAT!?sarah shouts.

Im gonna teach myself to hunt, and you two will stay here,in the house.

Why can't we hunt too? Sarah replies.

Because its not safe for you two, just stay here, okay?

Ugh, fine.tommy replies.

Okay, I'm going out now, so STAY HERE.

okay.sarah replys.

Ok bye, I walk out the door.

Kids pov.

Sarah:ok, mom is gone, its video game time, we should play...

Tommy:DONKEY KONG!!

Sarah:ugh fine but we always play that.

Tommy:so what?

Sarah:ok fine put the game in and lets play.

Tommy:puts the game in.

Something knocks on the door.

Sarah:did you hear that?

Tommy:it was probably a tree.

Sarah:lokks at tommy, relly tommy? How are you so stupid, there's obviously someone out there.

Tommy:oh really?, go check then, ill go with.

Sarah:were not supposed to answer the door when moms not home.

Tommy:well your too chicken then.walks to the door and opens it to a man.

The man is a muscular man with black hair and a goatee.

Tommy:m-may I help you?

Sarah:walks up to tommy, tommy I told you not to open the door! Looks up and sees the man, h-hi, how are you?

The man grabs the both of them, puts duct tape on their mouths,putting them in a potato sack and puts them in his trunk to drive to his cabin.

Once they arrive at his cabin,he dumps them out of the sack, and ties them each to a table.

You shouldnt have opened the door.the man says in a croaky voice.heh heh, you won't be able to make that mistake ever again, he croaks again.

What are you gonna do to us? Tommy asked.

I'm gonna make you two famous, your gonna be the headline in the newspaper once I'm done with you, hehehe.

He takes out a round devise with spikes in it and heats it up.

You will love this one.he says walking towards tommy with the devise.

Wh-WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO HIM! Sarah exclaimed.

Heh heh, you'll see.the man places the object on tommys knee and starts to spin a crank, causing the spikes to rotate around tommys knee, causing it to shred the flesh around his knee.

Tommyscreaches in pain and cries.why are you doing this to me?!

Because you let me into your house, that is why you don't open the door when your parents aren't home.the man chukles.

The man looks a a terrified sarah.hah hah, time for your punishment.he walks over to a table with a cage of mice and a heat lamp.he picks it up chuckling to himself and carries it to sarah and sets it on a table next to her.

He pulls her shirt up a little, exposing her belly and puts the cage on her belly, and turns the heat lamp on.

What is that supposed to do?

You'll see soon enough.he replies cackling and walks to tommy.Are you ready? Heh heh heh.he takes a knife out and starts to shave tommys skin off.

Tommy screams and starts to get dizzy from blood loss.

The mice start to eat their way through sarahs belly.

Sarahscreams in pain.

The man stabs tommys heart.

Tommys eyes go wide and then slowly shut.

Bye bye naughty child #1,Time for #2 to go he smirks and shakes the mouse cage, causing them to chew faster and puts the cage over her heart.

She cries begging for her life but she's too late, a mouse reaches her heart and bites it, another follows and bites it.

Blood streams out and her heart quickens, then slows down, her vision goes blurry and she takes one last breath.

The man throws out the bads and takes the children, hanging them on the wall next to the other children's bodys and takes his finger getting some blood on it to write "you shouldn't have opened the door"with their blood, finishing his masterpiece.

Finally, my masterpiece is done.he says chuckling to himself.

_______________________

I hope you like my made up creepypasta,

Thank you for reading it if you are.

TOBY OUT!