Chapter 1 : Miss Swan

Emma POV:
These past weeks Regina has been acting different I wonder what's bothering her. As I pulled up to mayor's office I saw Regina looking through the blinds at me.Just as I waved she walked away! I had to know what I did wrong I ran past Regina assistant and straight into her office. "Regina", I said softly. "What Miss Swan" , she said annoyed.
"We're back to Miss Swan", I whispered. Regina was silent looking at the blonde...
"What is wrong Regina" , I asked. "I'm perfectly fine Miss Swan", she said. "Stop it with that Miss Swan bullshit Regina we've been through to much", I yelled at her! Please, Please Reggie tell what I did to upset you. Regina looked at Emma up and down she thought if only you knew how much I cared for you. "It's nothing Miss Swan", she said softly. Emma begged Regina to tell her what was wrong until they were interrupted by their lovely son."Mom's", Henry said while walking into the room. "Are you fighting again" he asked in a whisper.
The room went into a awkward silent. Until Emma said, "No kid we were just talking about family night tonight right Gina. "Indeed we were", she said catching on to what Emma was doing... "OK", says Henry. Are you ready to head home kid and get ready for family night?", she asked. "Yes" , he replied. "Meet you in car", Henry said while running out of the office. Emma and Regina stared at each other in an awkward silent. Emma grabbed Regina's hand and looked into her dark Hazel brown eyes and said " Let's go spend time with our son". As Regina followed Emma to her yellow bug she said, "I am not mad at you Emma I am just to scared to let you close to me". Emma stayed silent but before she opened the car door for Regina she smiled holding her hands. After a few minutes she saw Regina looking at the ground she lifted her chin up with her finger and said, "I am not going anywhere".