Why are we the chosen ones?

Dear fellow stereotypical countrymen,

How are you? And, how is your conscience? I hope that it is still good after all the shit that you do.

I write this letter, out of this huge compound of a feeling. F40G10S50. Y'all get what I mean, right? After all, you're Indians. One of the smartest delusional fools!

Why do you only understand stupid science? I was told this was the most amazing place, filled the kindest people. When I was with God I used to wonder how it would be.. India. But more importantly Bombay!

The city of dreams. Where you get amazing cheap food at every street corner. Where friends are the most amazing creatures. A land where people from different lands, religions, castes and creed live together in peace and harmony.

Then, God told me that my time had come. And I was to be reborn as a human, as Siddhant. In Bombay, India. And I squealed with joy!

The most foolish move, ever.

The first fifteen years of my life have been such a dessert. Not worrying about anything.

But as my sixteenth year approaches, I feel an acid reflux coming.

I lived happily in this illusion called the city of dreams.

Now, shit just got real.

Let me break it down for you despite the fact that I believe that your highly egoistic minds will not accept this.

F40G10S50.

I write this letter with 40 atoms of Frustration, 10 atoms of Guilt and 50 atoms of Shame.

Frustration that I chose the wrong place. Because, this place is filled with bums! That's right.

Shame for asking you this.

Why do y'all think that Arts is a field only for girls? Us boys, we have feelings too. We aren't some stone-cold machines where you feed in all your scientific information which we are supposed to learn all our life and take a desk job.

Why is "My son is an engineer/architect/surgeon/doctor/business man." So important to you?

Why can't you say "My son is a Disco Jockey/Author/Painter/Film maker." With the same amount of pride?

Is this because your nerds have a more secure future than us artists?

Or because your nerds will have more cars than us artists? Because every single thing in this country is based on money.

You stupid law breaking knuckle heads. You taught me to follow the law when I was small. Now when I drive my bike, you tell me to break the law, cross red lights and speed on. If anything happens bribe the police officer.

You made me write slogans to save the environment and after I marched around yelling my slogan all day, you took my piece of paper, tore it and threw it around. "Who cares about the environment." That's what you taught me. You paid your taxes that should be enough, right?

You told me to respect all the girls in my class, I never got into an argument with them or made them cry. You also made me worship Mother Goddess. But what did you do in the dark of the night? You let your sacred women get raped. You also paid to bail out the rapists, didn't you?

You taught me that boys and girls have equal rights. And then you beat up a girl because she wore short pants while you roam around wearing only boxers. Bailed out of this with your money too, didn't you?

I DO NOT WANT YOUR MONEY. GO EAT IT ALL UP, BATHE IN IT EVERY MORNING AND WRECK THIS WHOLE NATION FOR YOUR MONEY.

I WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. AND IF I AM AN ARTIST. THEN, I AM AN ARTIST.

STOP JUDGING ME.

STOP SAYING THAT MALES SHOULD NOT CHOOSE ARTS.

WHY DON'T YOY SAY THAT

MALES SHOULD NOT RAPE FEMALES?

MALES SHOULD NOT BEAT UP WOMEN FOR SILLY REASONS.

MALES SHOULD NOT BREAK THE LAW.

YOUR NERDS MIGHT EARN MORE THAN ME, THEY MIGHT HAVE MORE CARS THEN ME AND THEY MIGHT LIVE IN BIGGER HOUSES THAN MINE. AND THEY'LL DO THINGS LIKE YOU.

AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, I WILL BE MUCH MORE HAPPIER THAN YOUR NERDS.

I might be born as an Indian but I choose to be an anti-pode of y'all stereotypical Indians.

-Tnahdiss.